CC's top 25 Most Wanted

Comment the CC's Most Wanted Scammers

Comments

• AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited May 2017
    Number 1: FlameB - Scammed: Ram from my sister + My rares, he also scammed Sir. Pixel.
  • Number 2: Vend price change scammer that uses nice people's names (I feel like it's all the plot of one scammer)
  • Now cmon guys lets not call out scammers. Thats a bit over exagerated. They dont deserve to be on a list tbh... That would make them feel special. And thats really not wjat they deserve(no offense) but scammers just dont deserve recognition for scamming...
  • Now cmon guys lets not call out scammers. Thats a bit over exagerated. They dont deserve to be on a list tbh... That would make them feel special. And thats really not wjat they deserve(no offense) but scammers just dont deserve recognition for scamming...

the list can warn people... you just think negative?
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    edited May 2017

Now cmon guys lets not call out scammers. Thats a bit over exagerated. They dont deserve to be on a list tbh... That would make them feel special. And thats really not wjat they deserve(no offense) but scammers just dont deserve recognition for scamming...

Agreed, it's not good to list scammers. Also this whole new 'CC 50' idea is just a gold mine for karma by now. It's stupid and I don't like the idea of listing scammers, your spreading hate making you no better even if they did scam and to be perfectly honest no doubt there will be a misunderstanding or a rumour or lie or maybe even joke at worst put on this list. It's also a goldmine of popular threads to make people more known.

I've had people spread rumours/lies about me before and one of my friends long ago was said to be a scammer but it wad all misunderstanding.
  • Why should we pamper scammers by making a list of whos most wanted thats just motivating them to keep scamming... Honestly i wish this were closed. I dont think scammers deserve any type of recognition(top lists) its like feeding them love and they dont need love.
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited May 2017
    Here is what I think-- People might just put names that aren't even scammers at all. I suggest we don't do this. People who have scammed in the past may have learned their mistake and are just playing normally with other people. But if we put them on the spot and scar them for their whole lives, they will be recognized as "scammers" or "criminals" of CC. Even if they have completely changed, they will receive 0 forgiveness and will be reminded of their past every time they play, basically giving past scammers no chance to change at all.
    I understand people want to "warn" others, but instead of giving them names, give them tips on how to avoid scamming. If you gave them names....read above paragraph. That would happen. Plus, not all the names listed on here could be scammers- might be rumours, like Ciel said.

Example of past scammers being called out:
    Person A: Yooo did you know Person C is a scammer?
    Person B: really?
    Person A: ya. He/she scammed my halo before!
    Person B: oh my good mess for real??
    *meanwhile Person C already learned his/her lesson and is playing fairly with other people now*
    Person B: *sees person c* OMG U SKEMMER??
    Person C: What?
    Person B: YOU SKEM SOMEONE TOLD ME U STOLE HALO!!!
    Person C: I did in the past but I do not scam anymore!
    Person B: *ignores* OMG REPORT REPORT GUYS DONT TRUST HIM/HER. HE/SHE IS A SKEMMER!
    People around: "omg rly?" "That's not true!" "Are you defending a scammer now?" "Skem! Repoooort!" "I'm taking screenie" "omg I can't believe you did that. Ur a skemmer!" *arguement and accusations and rumours*
    Person C: I don't scam anymore!!!! I was banned already but I learned my lesson now!!!!!!
    *is ignored*

So yea don't know how to explain this but this is IMO :)
    And no I am not defending scammers.
  • Of all the top lists going on on the forums im not being rude but this is the most cruelest one... 100% scammers SHOULD NOT deserve recognition.
  • lazylupinelazylupine Member
    edited May 2017
    "Also this whole new 'CC 50' idea is just a gold mine for karma by now."
    " It's also a goldmine of popular threads to make people more known."

You can't just assume they're gold mines for Karma: As there are actually quite a few lists praising others. And it's a trend: Trends EXIST Their purpose isn't ALWAYS for attention.

@[]Blank[] I get where you were going with this list: If you were intending for this list to be a small scam report list, There's already a scam report list present: So that would be rather unneeded.

I honestly feel a couple of you were too harsh with the concept of the thread: Most of you were too quick to assume what the purpose of this thread was, and instead tried to shame them for doing wrong when they could've been doing right.

And as for the rumors, you guys act as if this list is going to be taken into consideration by mods: There's no proof whatsoever so you'd just seem very ignorant for believing and spreading any sort of information seen on this thread without there being any sort of proof.

• AllunarAllunar Member

Why should we pamper scammers by making a list of whos most wanted thats just motivating them to keep scamming... Honestly i wish this were closed. I dont think scammers deserve any type of recognition(top lists) its like feeding them love and they dont need love.

Here is what I think-- People might just put names that aren't even scammers at all. I suggest we don't do this. People who have scammed in the past may have learned their mistake and are just playing normally with other people. But if we put them on the spot and scar them for their whole lives, they will be recognized as "scammers" or "criminals" of CC. Even if they have completely changed, they will receive 0 forgiveness and will be reminded of their past every time they play, basically giving past scammers no chance to change at all.
    I understand people want to "warn" others, but instead of giving them names, give them tips on how to avoid scamming. If you gave them names....read above paragraph. That would happen. Plus, not all the names listed on here could be scammers- might be rumours, like Ciel said.

*meanwhile Person C already learned his/her lesson and is playing fairly with other people now*
    Person B: *ignores* OMG REPORT REPORT GUYS DONT TRUST HIM/HER. HE/SHE IS A SKEMMER!
    People around: "omg rly?" "That's not true!" "Are you defending a scammer now?" "Skem! Repoooort!" "I'm taking screenie" "omg I can't believe you did that. Ur a skemmer!" *arguement and accusations and rumours*
    Person C: I don't scam anymore!!!! I was banned already but I learned my lesson now!!!!!!
    *is ignored*

Of all the top lists going on on the forums im not being rude but this is the most cruelest one... 100% scammers SHOULD NOT deserve recognition.

You can't just assume they're gold mines for Karma: As there are actually quite a few lists praising others. And it's a trend: Trends EXIST Their purpose isn't ALWAYS for attention.

@[]Blank[] I get where you were going with this list: If you were intending for this list to be a small scam report list, There's already a scam report list present: So that would be rather unneeded.

I honestly feel a couple of you were too harsh with the concept of the thread: Most of you were too quick to assume what the purpose of this thread was, and instead tried to shame them for doing wrong when they could've been doing right.

And as for the rumors, you guys act as if this list is going to be taken into consideration by mods: There's no proof whatsoever so you'd just seem very ignorant for believing and spreading any sort of information seen on this thread without there being any sort of proof.

Isn't this everything I just said? O_O

@Horus @Cortana @Gollum @scorto7 @Siddd Please lock this.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I dislike all of these "Top 10/25/50" lists that have been popping up lately, mostly because they are just popularity contests and popularity is meaningless.

But this is like...
    This is how you start a witch hunt.

Popularity contests are bad, but this is worse ._.
  • Im about 90% sure these top(number)'s are just for karma spam
    They're basically useless
  • Why should we pamper scammers by making a list of whos most wanted thats just motivating them to keep scamming... Honestly i wish this were closed. I dont think scammers deserve any type of recognition(top lists) its like feeding them love and they dont need love.

*is ignored*

Of all the top lists going on on the forums im not being rude but this is the most cruelest one... 100% scammers SHOULD NOT deserve recognition.

Only the OP can lock threads...
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    Misticall said:

Why should we pamper scammers by making a list of whos most wanted thats just motivating them to keep scamming... Honestly i wish this were closed. I dont think scammers deserve any type of recognition(top lists) its like feeding them love and they dont need love.

*is ignored*

So the mods can't lock bad threads?

• Misticall said:

*is ignored*

So the mods can't lock bad threads?
    Sorry, should've clarified: only the OP can request for their thread to be locked.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    This is considered as full-on public shaming, it's just as bad as making a top 25 on people who abuse others.

Locking it up.
This discussion has been closed.