My game loading forever when i go into the teleport gate

Hi i just want to ask its possible to fix? i tried to make a new character i can login in, but when i go into the teleport gate i see its loading forever, i tried to download many times my main character cant login in, i have a theory this new update stacked my charachter and if the gamemaster teleport my character somewhere it will be refreshed but its just for test , thanks my phone is huawei ascend mate 7 i think my phone not compatible with this new update or dont know, but thanks if you guys can help.

Comments

• why ? im 4 years old player here
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    1Songoku1 said:

sorry thanks you are the god im just a nothing loser :) enjoy yourself dont give chance to people cause you are all gods. bye.

Well since you went calm a bit i give this tip: try to contact support after a long while (about 7-13 months or so) there is a small chance they will lift the ban and you can play again

Be sure to not mess up again or they will surely not lift it again
  • Thanks elemental god i will try i dont want to use auto clicker again if i get permanent ban, and i can wait 1 year or 7 month cause i deserved this, so if they can give me 1 chance i never use auto clicker again.
    Thanks for told me this elemental god i feel a bit better cause you kind.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Posts merged and removed, as well as the inappropriate themes. Do NOT joke about such things.

Now, as elemental mentioned, contacting our support is the only way to seek a 2nd chance. Locking it up.
This discussion has been closed.