Make a Friend Community!

whistler-kingwhistler-king Member
edited January 2017 in Community

Make a Friend Community!

Hey there,

Welcome to the 'Make a Friend Community'. Whether you're looking for a place to hang out or just chat with a few people you find interesting, this is the community you belong to. This community was mainly established for newer players as they usually do not get the chance to meet a couple of kind and communicative friends.

First things first. 1) What is your In-game name. Example: whistler-king

2) What're your interests. Example: parkour, hanging around, Player vs Player etc.

3) What Realms do you own, what are you Realm(s) Style Tags. Example: The Whistler's Hut, Realm Style Tags- Hangout.

4) Other... Example: I like to watch the show _____, I also play the game _____ etc.

If you have any general inquiries DM me later on, I will be answering any DMs at around 16:50-22.30, Irish time.

Any suggestions or additions you'd think would make the community a tad bit better, leave them down below.

Thanks for reading and good luck to all who decide to try and use the Make a Friend Community!

Edit: I realised I left out a major point to how this Topic actually works, If you think you found the right person to friend you DM you start an in-game conversation or DM conversation. Don't want this Topic being known to have multi-posting occur.

Comments

• Well this is nice for you and hopefully for everyone! :P
    I will start here since I am always looking for someone new to be friends with.

IGN: Liberated

Interests: Parkour, Catching scammers, hanging with older friends, mining AND feeding my Pigglesaurians (in-game pigs and not the piggy banks.. the pets! :D I have no cubits to feed those other greedy swines)

Realms: Liberated's Home, Pigglesauria & The Royal Jackpot

I am a fan of The Walking Dead series and I love playing Clash Royale!

That is not all of me! I am much more than this list. You would have to meet me to know me anymore than this. >:3
  • Name: Nick
    Interests: Albino Dinosaurs
    Realm: That one realm you go to when you sleep. You know what I'm talking about?
    I'm a lame individual who takes very little seriously and is discouraged by others when I am serious.
    I don't meet people and in fact, I have never been in the same realm as another Qbee. Don't question this. Or do. Or question everything. Like, why are you even reading this?

Regards,
    Spaghetti
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited January 2017
    Mah name: OrangeTail

Realm: OrangeTail's Realm

Interests: I like to do something not just sit and stare I mean like that's super boring, I like oranges, I like buckets, I like parkours even though I'm bad at it, I like to talk to people, oh... I forgot about foods...I LOVE FOODS though I am not fat, telling people my bad jokes or good... I guess... AND last thing is I like playing games... BLOOP! :P
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited January 2017
    Hey peeps
    IGN: Xyla
    Realm: I don't wanna say because ATM it's super messy!
    Interests: UNICORNS! 100% UNICORN LOVER! (WARNING! Do NOT insult unicorns around me, in general you shouldn't at all because they are.... <3) Anyways I also enjoy making new friends, trying to make jokes, making pointless sentences, sleeping, food, music, parkours, building, sport. (I do have small interests also) thanks for your time. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Name - Angelica -

Interests - I like just hanging out and doing anyting.

Realms - Angelica's Shop, Undertale

Other - I play Undertale and Roblox - I love watching Sonic Boom :D
  • An edit has been made for some help to understand how to work the Topic, be sure to read it!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    name: space_fetus

realms: a tale of seven hearts, space_fetus realm, a shop of seven hearts, the grand cubic tour

interests: adventure maps,parkours and epic builds

other: i like building games! and pretty much any games and @Liberated i also like the walking dead tv and comics :)