bye cc (its not like anyone would read this i have the worst rep between players :/)

edited January 2017 in Community
so this game had its fun time and im leaving no one would ever care about this so now you know the first reason im quitting (0% friends maybe 2%) and going along with that also because this game is dying don't understand me wrong its amazing and fun and all but you can see the BIG community drop that has been going on since the last while and the game is not how it used to be like 7 months ago i don't know how it was in the past but you see that EVERY new update is being some how made into a scamming method and more people are quitting because of scams and that's not rare to happen now,mods do their best but you can see that scammers have almost taken over cc and with that amount of scammers new players see that scams are a great way to gain cubits so they say maybe its not worth being a scammer and having no friends.then they see pros that have cool stuff and then they're like i wanna get that but im new im very poor oh wait i can start scamming people and get rich there are a lot of scammers that are not in trouble so i should be ok.and they do this where they become friends of the victim and then they blast after gaining their trust.and then that player quit's because he/she got scammed.now again im not saying that this game only has scammers and that its bad no not at all there are many trusted players and the game is fun and amazing but nothing is endless every game die's after a long time by die's i mean has so many scammers or gets too old so people leave.i hope this community gets fixed so the game gets more enjoyable and im not saying the everyone is a scammer im saying that after a period of time scammers just vanish and new players don't learn from scammers again this game is full of trusted players and to mention something other than scammers....bullies most players are starting to bully other players which also breaks the community (JUST CAPS LOCK TO BRING ATTENTION TO FOLLOWING PART WHEN SOMEONE READS THIS)(ITS NOT THE GAME'S FAULT ITS THE COMMUNITY AND IM NOT SAYING THAT PEOPLE ARE BAD AND ANNOYING BUT SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE THE SCAMMER TURN) hopefully people understand this the way i wanted them to again cc is great people i this game are very nice but someone has to be annoying in some way in other words nothing can ever be perfect.
bye cc
farewell players

Comments

• So you will actually quit because of the CC community?
    Or quit because of the Scammers or such?
    Man be smart and stay calm and just ignore them like i do, i just make "display chats from friends only" and then i don't get bothered again.
    Take a moment, think twice then calm and enjoy the game; you don't have to say bye to it.
  • -AK- said:

So you will actually quit because of the CC community?
    Or quit because of the Scammers or such?
    Man be smart and stay calm and just ignore them like i do, i just make "display chats from friends only" and then i don't get bothered again.
    Take a moment, think twice then calm and enjoy the game; you don't have to say bye to it.

to say i have been lucky to not be bullied or scammed and ignoring is not problem fixer even though most of the time in real life and in game i like to ignore people that annoy me but what's happening really bug's me so i thought if i get out of im not a part of it anymore and i won't care anymore and having no friends makes mmo games boring i want to go back to old mmos and old friends those games might not be as good as cc but quality isn't all in game its in having friends too
  • Yeah...... Living in a MMO game is boring if we don't have friend... but "Night after day, week after days and nights, month after weeks". (Forgot where I saw it but...) you can learn something from it... we will lose a (or lots) friend(s) but then other people come and want to befriend with us, It happened to me in a MMO game(which I was addicted in )... played 1 hour and 50 minutes, find some new people and having chat with them.... And they want to befriend with me but.. I told them that I just visit that game for a while... And they go to somewhere that I don't know... And so did my CC life....
    -Installed cubic and met my real life friend in game ,
    -Met some people and befriended with them,
    -They all Quit and I met some new people,
    -Befriended with them and knew much about their community which existed in the past,
    -They Quit and Met some new talented people,
    -Some of them quit and only a few left.
    In some of the events above I felt so lonely after some people quit cause they are so nice, but some other people come replace them (but I never forget them).
    It's like
    [A] Quit, [I] come and replaced him, [I] quit and [E] Replaced him and brought me to wider community, [E] quit and [M] unfriended me cause I made him upset T-T then [W] and [D] came, they quit and [R or Aa], [Z], [B], [J], [Ki], [Ka], [S] came and be my weird, fun, awesome, crazy, talented cubic friends....
  • Yeah...... Living in a MMO game is boring if we don't have friend... but "Night after day, week after days and nights, month after weeks". (Forgot where I saw it but...) you can learn something from it... we will lose a (or lots) friend(s) but then other people come and want to befriend with us, It happened to me in a MMO game(which I was addicted in )... played 1 hour and 50 minutes, find some new people and having chat with them.... And they want to befriend with me but.. I told them that I just visit that game for a while... And they go to somewhere that I don't know... And so did my CC life....
    -Installed cubic and met my real life friend in game ,
    -Met some people and befriended with them,
    -They all Quit and I met some new people,
    -Befriended with them and knew much about their community which existed in the past,
    -They Quit and Met some new talented people,
    -Some of them quit and only a few left.
    In some of the events above I felt so lonely after some people quit cause they are so nice, but some other people come replace them (but I never forget them).
    It's like
    [A] Quit, [I] come and replaced him, [I] quit and [E] Replaced him and brought me to wider community, [E] quit and [M] unfriended me cause I made him upset T-T then [W] and [D] came, they quit and [R or Aa], [Z], [B], [J], [Ki], [Ka], [S] came and be my weird, fun, awesome, crazy, talented cubic friends....

this is community class all over from last year please stop my brain hurts i failed at community test please not this again

and im not a very communicating person in real life and in games so bit of problem with me :/
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well i had not really the time to know you, but it maybe pleases you that i will miss ya. Sure, we never really talked to eachother but atleast i could talk a bit ;)

Good luck irl :)

• this is community class all over from last year please stop my brain hurts i failed at community test please not this again

and im not a very communicating person in real life and in games so bit of problem with me :/

Anyone can communicate with other.... And Also I'm a person who doesn't want to communicate IRL..... something inside me want to be alone.. but the other one want to go out to crowd.
    Anyway Good Bye and Good Luck on every action you take :D (<<forgot to mention this in previous post)
  • Imagine the community drop between 2014-2017 lol
  • I can tell, the people are helpless from getting into scam, most of them escaped from admin's range, all I have to say the admins should do further action to fix this, The community really getting worse... Ban should fix this...
  • I understand why you would leave the game for these reasons. I hope the scammers and bullies numbers lessen soon and if so I would pm you but I doubt that would happen unless they all got banned xd
  • l0rdraz0rl0rdraz0r Member
    edited January 2017
    I heard about you before but to be honest I have never had any bad experiences with you before.

I can tell, the people are helpless from getting into scam, most of them escaped from admin's range, all I have to say the admins should do further action to fix this, The community really getting worse... Ban should fix this...

Although I agree with this a lot of the times if players had common sense and did not do stupid things like giving strangers trusted or things like that scams would not happen.
  • l0rdraz0r said:

I heard about you before but to be honest I have never had any bad experiences with you before.

how have you heard of me

by the way here is how my reputation dropped to-1000000000

back in the days when I was a noob I got scammed my used to be friend xxgamer helped me and then you would think it takes a couple people to make someone seem like the worst player no it takes one little rat so here continues the story someone called cool costa dropped her cat pet in my realm she thought i was the only one with permission i was far away so she dropped it then xxgamer took it and resisted to give it back so after like a week my friend falcons44 gave me a cat pet and a fox set when cool costa saw my pet she said:can I have your pet please.i said no.she said:please please I lost my pet and you know that.i said:but you dropped it without thinking that it would be scammed.she said:it's your fault you owe me a pet.i said:go away your pet got scammed by xxgamer.she said:i will report you I know 3 mods 2 of them are my best friends and one is my cousin.i said:blah blah get outta here with your lies.she said:you will get banned you son of a b...h.i banned her.she went to every lobby and realm saying these exact words:beware of jad kheirallah that a..hole scammed my cat pet.i got 1000 friend requests and everyone tp-ed saying:you scammer you will get banned.i said:xxgamer scammed her pet in my realm it wasn't me.she told everyone that xxgamer is my "alt" I replied with shut the f... You little pice of s... She said:see he even insulted me he is a scammer and a bully.

there is more but low battery continued later and now you know why i have low rep
  • Awwwww..... Bye jad :c
  • Bye D:
  • edited January 2017

Bye D:

ummm why are you so sad you're on my steam list :P
  • Bye i guess /:
    Good Luck on everything hope to c ya IG one day ;)
  • *Saiiina* said:

Bye i guess /:
    Good Luck on everything hope to c ya IG one day ;)

thanks and seeing me in game is something that won't happen because i stay away from pros i like to hangout with noobs because they are people from my level and cubits so i make great friends with noobs
  • nOOOOO!
    Cya jad, good luck IRL! I hope to see you again in cubic castles!