SFT (Seps Fight Team)

SepailSepail Member
edited December 2016 in Player Events & Creations
We gonna increase our fight team member's number for great events and strongest team EVER. Who can join? Everyone.. everyone who will prove he is worthy to join. For example will Beat few our fighters. Yes, it's required for u to show ur super-skillz and experience. At the moment i have in White line of SFT next fighters: Sepail, DarkShadow1, Royal Dream and in yellow line: Assassinations, Hope, Dimension (* Mega *). Yellow Line DOESN't means i will delete u soon. It's just the most weak part of team, so to join u should beat someone from white line or complete my hard tests.
The end of each week i will name Gold Champion of week depends of results of the lastest week fights. Soon will be prizes, more events etc, but we really need more fughters!
If u want to join - message me, also soon i will post New info abt events and not only.
Remember: "" Once you become Fighting - you become limitless "".

Comments

• A I RA I R Member
    edited January 2017
    Ok thanks you for considering me for the STF I'm looking forward to when I can join :)
  • edited December 2016
    Okay im joining xD, well if I have the time though :/
  • O-M-G! We're adding new members? xD
    So exciting xD
  • Okay im joining xD, well if I have the time though :/

Will test you. Send request. If no success - i'l tell u what to do to join.
    ^Hope^ said:

O-M-G! We're adding new members? xD
    So exciting xD

Will be difficult to find someone i think :C
  • Bump! Finally took dimension in SFT, welcome! :) Yeah, he won 1 vs 2 good fighters and completed test for accesory. Want to become a White line? Stump me:P i hope u will become better and better. Remember. Noone can beat you, except of SFT fighters.
    Next who can join? I found few good fighters: Ultimaz, cosmix cow. They are not enough Good to join but if they will improve - they can be great!
    Dont forget to challenge me and my bodyguards, u can win good prizes, message me if u want to join! We will test you asap.
  • edited December 2016
    They gave up without even dying. Does that mean I'm better or what. So I won't benefit from joining or what. And they are so good they would kill me within 20 seconds or what. Good as if they would kill me with only 6 charges or what. So good they would make it to the top of my PvP realm without dying or what. And if Sepail would give everything he has away if some one beat ever beats his entire team or what.
  • Hey sepail! It's not accesory, it's accuracy! xD
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited December 2016
    BriXiMus said:

Hey sepail! It's not accesory, it's accuracy! xD

Hey brixi! I know xD my keyboard always changing accuracy on accesory O.o
  • I still can't beat you with my keyboard xD
  • I can be your target bored XD
  • BriXiMus said:

I still can't beat you with my keyboard xD

Beat who?

I can be your target bored XD

What do u mean? O.o
  • Sep sep sep sep sep!!!!!!
    Can i may join ur team? im somehow little great at doing pvp :D
    but.,... the lag are stopping me from doing pvp D':
    can i have a try?? ;)
  • Aj Baryza said:

Sep sep sep sep sep!!!!!!
    Can i may join ur team? im somehow little great at doing pvp :D
    but.,... the lag are stopping me from doing pvp D':
    can i have a try?? ;)

Aj, aj, aj, aj!!

I'l test you:P
  • I would love to join! Test me to see if I am up for the challenge! :D
  • Xyla said:

I would love to join! Test me to see if I am up for the challenge! :D

Send req, will test when will have free time :)
  • Sure :)
  • Okie Dokie Sep :P you was send me a friend request and then i accidentally not accept it im sorry i send again to you :u
  • P.S. No team anymore. Better close topic.