2nd life is illegal in bomb games!

Ther is a guy that has a 2nd life and i said remoce vend its illegal. He banned me.

Comments

• There you go another thread.. 2nd life bomb games are allowed if they are not meant to scam (which is near impossible to proove.. anwyays). A thread has already been created about this : http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/22226/2nd-life-in-bomb-games-are-still-alowed#latest

If you have any evidence that it was made in order to scam, you can either send this to the Discord server or here : http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I remember that guy. It was like a never-ending game because people kept coming in after they die.
    fake or not, i still reported him lol
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

I remember that guy. It was like a never-ending game because people kept coming in after they die.

And there is the biggest issue with second life bomb games. You could just not enter and wait for everyone to die then quickly use the warp food and bam, you win!
  • *Facepalm*
    I hate all these threads about second life bomb games! There should be a rule against them. I've seen so many in the past week, I'm gonna quit the forums. Not actually, but can we just shut up about them? If you look up the question in your simple search engine, it will give you the thread in the forums, with your answer. We do not need to make more *eye twitches* Just please, STOP!
  • *Facepalm*
    I hate all these threads about second life bomb games! There should be a rule against them. I've seen so many in the past week, I'm gonna quit the forums. Not actually, but can we just shut up about them? If you look up the question in your simple search engine, it will give you the thread in the forums, with your answer. We do not need to make more *eye twitches* Just please, STOP!

*applause*
    well said (Not about quitting forums XD)

LiteRary said:

Siddd said:

lucaaa795 said:

And there is the biggest issue with second life bomb games. You could just not enter and wait for everyone to die then quickly use the warp food and bam, you win!
    Yeah i wish it be forbidden. And there's a chance of getting scammed, that warp could lead you somewhere else or nowhere.
    very true. many cases like that
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2018

SirKewberth's answer from my view about 2nd life games. @LiteRary