2nd Life In Bomb Games Are Still Alowed?

In This ScreenShoot I Show The Bomb Game And The vend With Warps, I Wanna Know If that its Alowed
Please Say me if Its Alowed Or Not xD

Comments

• 2nd life bomb games are not allowed.
  • Thanks
  • LiteRary said:

Well, again this discussion.

Few weeks ago, there was a bomb game which has 2nd lives. I just teleported to Ed and i explained, but after he said "No, it's allowed" i was confused because Scorto7 was know it as forbidden. After it all, they just (moderators) asked for it (talked with devs) and it is not forbidden.

It was a misunderstanding between game moderators. So, it's allowed if the rules are not changed.

In my opinion those should be forbidden.

Of course, it is forbidden if the lives are sold in order to scam the players.
  • I've heard so many responses in my cc career. So it IS or ISN'T illegal? I always thought it was, but now you're saying it is fine?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Any games that are Skill Based are allowed. (Parkour, Bomb Games, etc.) Of course non skill based games are allowed if they’re free.
    edited July 2018
    LateCom said:

sometimes if the bomb game has a tube game in which you can not survive, now thats a scam :)

You can survive in the tubes where you jump up and down if they’re placing the bombs on a block level with your qbee. It’s pretty hard though, yet is still a skill.

I want to add: Just because they’re allowed, it doesn’t mean that you should do them..
    LateCom said:

someone places 3 bombs in a 6 high tube. thats not skill.

Yeah, that’s instant death.
  • In This ScreenShoot I Show The Bomb Game And The vend With Warps, I Wanna Know If that its Alowed
    Please Say me if Its Alowed Or Not xD

Nolana holla'd about bomb games not too long ago. I don't want to claim exactly what she said but I think it was something along this line.

"There are no rules about multiple lives in bomb games, but if there's more than one and you have to pay for it, you should know the risks. If you have to pay for the lives, make sure you are guaranteed to trust the host. It's mainly your fault if you get scammed by some stranger or someone you don't know. Of course, we try to get rid of the ones scamming but we can't do that all the time and you should know what you're getting into."

Once again, this isn't exactly what she said but I think it was something similar to this.
  • U said:

Any games that are Skill Based are allowed. (Parkour, Bomb Games, etc.) Of course non skill based games are allowed if they’re free.

Bomb games aren't only skill based. Player connection can lag and the player can be (or not) bombed without noticing what's going on. Plus, in certain situations (experienced) the bomb would kill me, but not the players which were behing me, near the bomb..
  • U said:

Bomb games aren't only skill based. Player connection can lag and the player can be (or not) bombed without noticing what's going on. Plus, in certain situations (experienced) the bomb would kill me, but not the players which were behing me, near the bomb..
    The reason you may have died and not them is because connectivity delay. It takes some time from when you press W or move with your joystick, to get that information sent to the server(s) and then to everyone's screens who are in that realm too. This causes some players to look like they're further behind when they may in fact be in front of you.
  • U said:

I agree.

*Lags out before bombs explode*
    *Gets out of app*
    *Relaunches Cubic Castles*
    *Gets into game after clicking that stupid "I Agree" to the Terms Of Service*
    *See's everyone dead, but I'm still in bomb game*
    *Gets banned*
    :3
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited July 2018

U said:

This was my argument against them, but the response I received was that latency isn't intended therefore can't be used as a counter argument (I strongly disagree with that since latency IS part of the game, especially in a full room with slamming qbees and bombs going off. But that's the way the rules seem to have gone)