WeslleyWN has won the Halo February 1st drawing will be a Ramm.

Random Teleportation while Racing

U  U Member
in Bug Reports 110.60 Karma
Occasionally when you’re in the middle of racing you randomly get teleported to the last check point you hit. It’s annoying when you’re having a fast time and you all of a sudden get teleported for no reason.. xD

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    251.75 Karma
    I can confirm it.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited January 1 19.55 Karma
    Oh, I thought it was just me doing something stupid as I'm such a noob racer...happened once to me also (and I seem to remember I was having a pretty good run too).
  • 4.25 Karma
    Happened to me when I was racing for the racing league.
  • 18.70 Karma
    Happened to me once
  • -GreyCoralKing--GreyCoralKing- FamiliarMember, Familiar
    78.45 KarmaFamiliar
    This isn't a bug, it seems to be there is a witch or two among the racers and is casting spells on the checkers. WE NEED TO CLEANSE THE CHECKPOINTS AND BURN THE WITCH TO STOP THEIR TREACHEROUS CHEATING! *grabs torch* THE WITCH HUNT SHALL BEGIN!
  • RedGaming1RedGaming1 Member
    3.70 Karma
    This happened to Me and I think I was about to get a new record. XD
  • 35.40 Karma

This isn't a bug, it seems to be there is a witch or two among the racers and is casting spells on the checkers. WE NEED TO CLEANSE THE CHECKPOINTS AND BURN THE WITCH TO STOP THEIR TREACHEROUS CHEATING! *grabs torch* THE WITCH HUNT SHALL BEGIN!

*Casts an infinite loop teleportation curse upon Grey*
    Oh sorry, I didn't mean to. :D
  • 0.40 Karma
    Happens to me as well
  • skullcandy36052skullcandy36052 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    8.75 KarmaFamiliar
    must be fixed
  • U  U Member
    110.60 Karma

must be fixed

It’s been happening to me since cars have came out and no admin has responded to this, so I highly doubt it’s been fixed.