Random Teleportation while Racing

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
Occasionally when you’re in the middle of racing you randomly get teleported to the last check point you hit. It’s annoying when you’re having a fast time and you all of a sudden get teleported for no reason.. xD

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited January 2018
    Oh, I thought it was just me doing something stupid as I'm such a noob racer...happened once to me also (and I seem to remember I was having a pretty good run too).
  • Happened to me when I was racing for the racing league.
  • Happened to me once
  • This isn't a bug, it seems to be there is a witch or two among the racers and is casting spells on the checkers. WE NEED TO CLEANSE THE CHECKPOINTS AND BURN THE WITCH TO STOP THEIR TREACHEROUS CHEATING! *grabs torch* THE WITCH HUNT SHALL BEGIN!
  • This happened to Me and I think I was about to get a new record. XD
  • This isn't a bug, it seems to be there is a witch or two among the racers and is casting spells on the checkers. WE NEED TO CLEANSE THE CHECKPOINTS AND BURN THE WITCH TO STOP THEIR TREACHEROUS CHEATING! *grabs torch* THE WITCH HUNT SHALL BEGIN!

*Casts an infinite loop teleportation curse upon Grey*
    Oh sorry, I didn't mean to. :D
  • Happens to me as well
  • must be fixed
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

must be fixed

It’s been happening to me since cars have came out and no admin has responded to this, so I highly doubt it’s been fixed.