-Snowman Costume- 70k
-Santa shirts- 200c
-Holdable Candy Canes- 4.5k
-Gingerbread Blocks- 10/1c

BUYING:

-Bunny Pjs - 45k
-Spiderbrella- 29k
-Spider pet (lvl 0)- 25k

BE WARNED! SOME I MIGHT NOT BUY. DON'T GET MAD IF I DON'T BUY!

Comments

• I'm selling spiderbrella and spider pet. Add me in game. I'm online now
  • I'm at school. I can be on arounddddddd, 8:30pm tonight. Maybe even around 3:00pm. Is that okay or? If not, then tell me your realm name. I might be able to get them if you have vends.
  • I'm at school. I can be on arounddddddd, 8:30pm tonight. Maybe even around 3:00pm. Is that okay or? If not, then tell me your realm name. I might be able to get them if you have vends.

I sent you a friend request. Search 'ChocoMale' and turn left into a door. There is a sign written with 'Valentine Room'.
  • ChocoMale said:

I'm at school. I can be on arounddddddd, 8:30pm tonight. Maybe even around 3:00pm. Is that okay or? If not, then tell me your realm name. I might be able to get them if you have vends.

I sent you a friend request. Search 'ChocoMale' and turn left into a door. There is a sign written with 'Valentine Room'.
    My name is * Amnesty * without the spaces between * and the letters.

• ChocoMale said:

I'm at school. I can be on arounddddddd, 8:30pm tonight. Maybe even around 3:00pm. Is that okay or? If not, then tell me your realm name. I might be able to get them if you have vends.

My name is * Amnesty * without the spaces between * and the letters.

Never mind. Just search 'ChocoMale' to buy what you need. I putter it there ^^
  • Okay. In the search bumper in the lobby? Or in the friends list?
  • Okay. In the search bumper in the lobby? Or in the friends list?

Search 'ChocoMale' in lobby. It is a realm name and the vend is inside.
  • 1. The Snowman costume is actually 35k, no 70k XD It's fine to put it for that price but I don't think anyone will buy it.
    2. I'll buy a few hundred gingerbread :3
  • Okay. Friend *Amnesty* in game. We will negotiate Jack!
  • Okay. Friend *Amnesty* in game. We will negotiate Jack!

Did you bought my spider pet and spiderbrella? I just went to check. My spider pet bought but spiderbrella still there.
  • I bought spider pet, yes. That was like a week or two ago. Thanks btw! I might by spiderbrella soon. I'm getting 200k.
  • I bought spider pet, yes. That was like a week or two ago. Thanks btw! I might by spiderbrella soon. I'm getting 200k.

Lol you took like 3 weeks to reply me xd. Well. If you need anything just tell me.I will sell you if I have ^^
  • im selling spider umb if your still interested