WeslleyWN has won the Halo February 1st drawing will be a Ramm.

What's the Deadliest Disease You Ever Had?

2»

Comments

• canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.50 Karma

The Kpop Disease
    Well, i dont have one but my friend does

I heard there was no cure for it D:
  • =SirArchAngel==SirArchAngel= FamiliarMember, Familiar
    50.50 KarmaFamiliar

The Kpop Disease

Poor him D:

RIP Kpop dude.
  • *FracturedButWhole**FracturedButWhole* FamiliarMember, Familiar
    2.35 KarmaFamiliar
    I found the dairy you read angel
    50.50 KarmaFamiliar

I found the dairy you read angel

Yes
  • []tattletail[][]tattletail[] FamiliarMember, Familiar
    2.40 KarmaFamiliar
    the deadlist desease i ever had is i am addicted to cubic castles :o
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    13.95 Karma
    sneezing and heartache :/
  • 0.15 Karma
    i got couch potato disease... eehheh
  • realiserealise Member
    0.60 Karma
    Im actually battling the Aussie flu at the moment, it's a flu that has been growing in Ireland the past few weeks. I was sick throughout my whole Christmas holiday. Symptoms are as follows; A fever, fatigue, exhaustion, a chesty cough, sore throat, headache, loss of appetite, tummy pain and finally nausea. Truly a nasty influenza.
    50.50 KarmaFamiliar
    realise said:

Im actually battling the Aussie flu at the moment, it's a flu that has been growing in Ireland the past few weeks. I was sick throughout my whole Christmas holiday. Symptoms are as follows; A fever, fatigue, exhaustion, a chesty cough, sore throat, headache, loss of appetite, tummy pain and finally nausea. Truly a nasty influenza.

Oh poop
  • spookalonispookaloni Member
    45.30 Karma
    existing
    get it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
    uh, a stomach v i r u s
  • 10.10 Karma
    i just suffered something even worse than very very high fever.... Boredom
    45.30 Karma

The Kpop Disease

When I see people with the Kpop Disease I see they are suffering and I feel bad for them
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.50 Karma

The Kpop Disease

When I see people with the Kpop Disease I see they are suffering and I feel bad for them
    We can only offer them some comfort :)
    45.30 Karma

The Kpop Disease

We can only offer them some comfort :)
    Ew no I don’t wanna catch that disease kpop is yucky
  • 2.85 Karma
    U said:

I have Type One Diabetes, POTS (Postural Orthastactic tachycardia Syndrome), and a few others. I guess was you where asking is diseases that go away, but of course what I have does not.

And no, I have type one diabetes not two meaning I am not the unhealthy and fat person that people stereotype with diabetes. Tthere is a huge difference between type one and two even though most people don’t think there is.

My sister has that it sucks. I think they should rename type one so it doesn’t get confused with type 2
  • U  U Member
    110.35 Karma

U said:

I have Type One Diabetes, POTS (Postural Orthastactic tachycardia Syndrome), and a few others. I guess was you where asking is diseases that go away, but of course what I have does not.

And no, I have type one diabetes not two meaning I am not the unhealthy and fat person that people stereotype with diabetes. Tthere is a huge difference between type one and two even though most people don’t think there is.

My sister has that it sucks. I think they should rename type one so it doesn’t get confused with type 2
    I agree, it’s annoying when you tell somebody you have T1D and they stereotype you.