What's the Deadliest Disease You Ever Had?

2»

Comments

• The Kpop Disease
    Well, i dont have one but my friend does

I heard there was no cure for it D:
    Poor him D:

RIP Kpop dude.
  • I found the dairy you read angel
  • I found the dairy you read angel

Yes
  • the deadlist desease i ever had is i am addicted to cubic castles :o
  • sneezing and heartache :/
  • i got couch potato disease... eehheh
  • Im actually battling the Aussie flu at the moment, it's a flu that has been growing in Ireland the past few weeks. I was sick throughout my whole Christmas holiday. Symptoms are as follows; A fever, fatigue, exhaustion, a chesty cough, sore throat, headache, loss of appetite, tummy pain and finally nausea. Truly a nasty influenza.
  • realise said:

Im actually battling the Aussie flu at the moment, it's a flu that has been growing in Ireland the past few weeks. I was sick throughout my whole Christmas holiday. Symptoms are as follows; A fever, fatigue, exhaustion, a chesty cough, sore throat, headache, loss of appetite, tummy pain and finally nausea. Truly a nasty influenza.

Oh poop
  • existing
    get it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
    uh, a stomach v i r u s
  • i just suffered something even worse than very very high fever.... Boredom
  • The Kpop Disease

When I see people with the Kpop Disease I see they are suffering and I feel bad for them
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

The Kpop Disease

When I see people with the Kpop Disease I see they are suffering and I feel bad for them
    We can only offer them some comfort :)
  • The Kpop Disease

We can only offer them some comfort :)
    Ew no I don’t wanna catch that disease kpop is yucky
  • U said:

I have Type One Diabetes, POTS (Postural Orthastactic tachycardia Syndrome), and a few others. I guess was you where asking is diseases that go away, but of course what I have does not.

And no, I have type one diabetes not two meaning I am not the unhealthy and fat person that people stereotype with diabetes. Tthere is a huge difference between type one and two even though most people don’t think there is.

My sister has that it sucks. I think they should rename type one so it doesn’t get confused with type 2
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

I have Type One Diabetes, POTS (Postural Orthastactic tachycardia Syndrome), and a few others. I guess was you where asking is diseases that go away, but of course what I have does not.

And no, I have type one diabetes not two meaning I am not the unhealthy and fat person that people stereotype with diabetes. Tthere is a huge difference between type one and two even though most people don’t think there is.

My sister has that it sucks. I think they should rename type one so it doesn’t get confused with type 2
    I agree, it’s annoying when you tell somebody you have T1D and they stereotype you.
  • The common Cold...
  • I might have dietary anorexia... lack of iron technically but my brittle nails are starting to fade away and my skin is getting back to its nice pale cashew tone.

Ty nature