Aggeliki2000 has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, the 25 days of Cubicmas! We will be drawing a new prize every day, starting tomorrow with a Halo!
*Night Wolf* has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, 15,000 cubits!!

Total Play Time

in Community 4.40 Karma
Note: Obviously you are only told on steam this. I'm only including steam playtime. I'd suggest you do to. If you do not use steam then simply try to estimate it and say it's not on steam.
I have 15 hour.
What is yours?

Comments

• Beekeeper928Beekeeper928 Member
    5.35 Karma
    I had it on steam now I’m on Mac and iOS so I probably have a couple 100 hours
  • 4.40 Karma

I had it on steam now I’m on Mac and iOS so I probably have a couple 100 hours

By a couple 100, do you mean 100 or you mean several 100 hours? I'm curious.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator
    39.30 Karma
    Currently at 2,939 hours on Steam, and I estimate around 400 hours from standalone version and mobile devices.
  • 4.40 Karma

Currently at 2,939 hours on Steam, and I estimate around 400 hours from standalone version and mobile devices.

That's probably more than the time I've had Pokémon GO open.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    238.00 Karma
    1430 hours on steam
    I would say 500-600 more on the standalone version and 500-ish hours on android..
    So maybe around 2500 hours?Could be more could be less..
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    21.95 Karma
    839 hours on steam I would say around 2,000 on stand-alone and IOS
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    14.05 Karma
    2196 hours on steam time. Idk other devices since I don't use them to play cc very often.
  • *>Remo<**>Remo<* FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited November 28 20.20 KarmaFamiliar
    I've played 521 hours on steam and i believe about 100+ hours on the non-steam one
    And its weird because lately ive been online quite alot and got like 70 hours added to it but for the other 2 YEARS i have gotten only like 500 hours then thats weird
  • U  U Member
    edited November 28 104.85 Karma
    I have played 1-8 hours of cc every day for the past two to three years on iOS.. so not sure. (Usually 2-5)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    168.35 Karma
    Around 400 hours on steam, but I rarely use it :P. Mostly play on mobile
  • David. :vDavid. :v Member
    1.25 Karma
    1457 hours on Steam, and I think 300 on standalone version, and 200 in Android.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    168.35 Karma
  • EaStErBoYEaStErBoY Member
    edited November 30 9.95 Karma
    12,394hours
    238.00 Karma
    EaStErBoY said:

12,394hours

And i guess you got a screenshot that shows it too, right? ;-)
    168.35 Karma
    EaStErBoY said:

12,394hours

Highly unlikely :P, as it'll take 516 ~ days straight, no break, for you to reach that high xd
  • MaterialistMaterialist FamiliarMember, Familiar
    1.90 KarmaFamiliar
    I don't know my time but i know I've been playing now for 5 months maybe (on my main) My whole time I've been playing CC.. Well that's another story ;)
    238.00 Karma

EaStErBoY said:

12,394hours

Highly unlikely :P, as it'll take 516 ~ days straight, no break, for you to reach that high xd
    Yeah i bet 10k that he is just trolling.
  • TheCaptainFalconTheCaptainFalcon FamiliarMember, Familiar
    1.60 KarmaFamiliar
    i dont use steam, but i use the cc in pc, how to get the hours?
    238.00 Karma

You can aproximate by your own..
    The hours are recorded only on the steam platform sadly..But maybe we could get a thing in our profile tab (in game)that shows us how many hours we were active for.. @SirKewberth
    168.35 Karma

I don't think you can find how much time you've spent unless you get it from steam/dev?
  • PontoZenPontoZen Member
    5.55 Karma
    2K hours on steam and probably 1k ~ 1.5k when not using steam and when playing on the cellphone so probably around 3500 hours.
  • 4.40 Karma
    EaStErBoY said:

12,394hours

@EaStErBoY Screenshot or I will not accept this for myself..
  • EaStErBoYEaStErBoY Member
    edited December 1 9.95 Karma
    Anything else??

Capture.PNG 414.1K
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    248.35 Karma
    EaStErBoY said:

Anything else??

Image is broken....
    lucaaa795 said:

The hours are recorded only on the steam platform sadly..But maybe we could get a thing in our profile tab (in game)that shows us how many hours we were active for.. @SirKewberth
    Maybe add an thing to the info bumper? We already have realm made where we can see when the account was made.... so why not also hours played :p
    edited December 1 238.00 Karma
    EaStErBoY said:

Anything else??

I found something different...Hmmm maybe my steam is bugged omg!!!
    ^_^
    --
    you dont deserve to be on forums tbh.go back to roblox.
    xpozdlol.png 459.1K
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    9.80 Karma
    I've played for 3,175 hours ;-;
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    248.35 Karma
    546 hours on steam and about 750 hours on phone since i playef my first half or so via phone since i didnt know there was a pc version Xd
    238.00 Karma

EaStErBoY said:

Anything else??

Image is broken....
    lucaaa795 said:

Maybe add an thing to the info bumper? We already have realm made where we can see when the account was made.... so why not also hours played :p
    That would work if it was checked within the "Profile" Tab in the menu.

Info bumper shows informations about the realm not about the qbee (not directly at least)