Total Play Time

Note: Obviously you are only told on steam this. I'm only including steam playtime. I'd suggest you do to. If you do not use steam then simply try to estimate it and say it's not on steam.
I have 15 hour.
What is yours?

Comments

• I had it on steam now I’m on Mac and iOS so I probably have a couple 100 hours
  • I had it on steam now I’m on Mac and iOS so I probably have a couple 100 hours

By a couple 100, do you mean 100 or you mean several 100 hours? I'm curious.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Currently at 2,939 hours on Steam, and I estimate around 400 hours from standalone version and mobile devices.
  • Currently at 2,939 hours on Steam, and I estimate around 400 hours from standalone version and mobile devices.

That's probably more than the time I've had Pokémon GO open.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    839 hours on steam I would say around 2,000 on stand-alone and IOS
  • 2196 hours on steam time. Idk other devices since I don't use them to play cc very often.
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited November 2017
    I've played 521 hours on steam and i believe about 100+ hours on the non-steam one
    And its weird because lately ive been online quite alot and got like 70 hours added to it but for the other 2 YEARS i have gotten only like 500 hours then thats weird
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2017
    I have played 1-8 hours of cc every day for the past two to three years on iOS.. so not sure. (Usually 2-5)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Around 400 hours on steam, but I rarely use it :P. Mostly play on mobile
  • 1457 hours on Steam, and I think 300 on standalone version, and 200 in Android.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
  • EaStErBoYEaStErBoY Member
    edited November 2017
    12,394hours
    EaStErBoY said:

12,394hours

Highly unlikely :P, as it'll take 516 ~ days straight, no break, for you to reach that high xd
  • I don't know my time but i know I've been playing now for 5 months maybe (on my main) My whole time I've been playing CC.. Well that's another story ;)
  • i dont use steam, but i use the cc in pc, how to get the hours?

i dont use steam, but i use the cc in pc, how to get the hours?

I don't think you can find how much time you've spent unless you get it from steam/dev?
  • 2K hours on steam and probably 1k ~ 1.5k when not using steam and when playing on the cellphone so probably around 3500 hours.
  • EaStErBoY said:

12,394hours

@EaStErBoY Screenshot or I will not accept this for myself..
  • EaStErBoYEaStErBoY Member
    edited December 2017
    Anything else??

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    EaStErBoY said:

Anything else??

Image is broken....
    lucaaa795 said:

You can aproximate by your own..
    The hours are recorded only on the steam platform sadly..But maybe we could get a thing in our profile tab (in game)that shows us how many hours we were active for.. @SirKewberth
    Maybe add an thing to the info bumper? We already have realm made where we can see when the account was made.... so why not also hours played :p
  • I've played for 3,175 hours ;-;
    546 hours on steam and about 750 hours on phone since i playef my first half or so via phone since i didnt know there was a pc version Xd
    lucaaa795 said:

EaStErBoY said:

Anything else??

Image is broken....
    lucaaa795 said:

You can aproximate by your own..
    The hours are recorded only on the steam platform sadly..But maybe we could get a thing in our profile tab (in game)that shows us how many hours we were active for.. @SirKewberth
    Maybe add an thing to the info bumper? We already have realm made where we can see when the account was made.... so why not also hours played :p
    That would work if it was checked within the "Profile" Tab in the menu.

Info bumper shows informations about the realm not about the qbee (not directly at least)
    Oh yeah indeed....
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited December 2017
    EaStErBoY said:

Anything else??

pretty sure that says 12.394
    not 12,394

steam doesn't use commas in the time played
    EaStErBoY said:

Anything else??

That's 12 hours not 12 thousand xd

lucaaa795 said:

EaStErBoY said:

Anything else??

pretty sure that says 12.394
    not 12,394

steam doesn't use commas in the time played
    Check my comment i prooved that he lied
    His profile says 6.9 hours which as far as im aware its not equal to 12394 hours lol
    Oh wow o-o
  • edited December 2017
    I do play cubic castle a long time, since 2014! I was so addicted to this amazing well created game! I use to play it in steam and it recorded, it around 2545 Hours! if you not sure just search me in steam Sir.Scafolder( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)