Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Birthday :(

DrageHiderDrageHider Member
in Help Requests 0.45 Karma
My birthday is on November 23 and I don't know what to do during that day in CC and I can't be having giveaways since Im poor of cubits. What am I gonna do?

Comments

• *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    40.05 Karma
    I suggest you celebrate your birthday in real life with your family instead of celebrating in a game.
  • edited November 6 46.05 Karma

I suggest you celebrate your birthday in real life with your family instead of celebrating in a game.

+1, yeah, only real life family and friends are the true and the honest one.
  • PontoZenPontoZen Member
    5.00 Karma

+1
  • LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    52.00 Karma

Great answer.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    93.25 Karma

+1.
  • -Joystick--Joystick- Member
    67.30 Karma

Follow the wise words x)
    edited November 6 52.00 Karma

Follow the wise words x)
    You are right too, but celebrating in game makes no sense, it's a birthday, important.

Giveaways, being rich, etc. That i would say maybe next or next or next years. I would like to donate rares, if i would got.

(Not meant that you are not right.)

Julie's suggest was really great.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    27.90 Karma
    It's one thing to celebrate a real life birthday. But a anniversary of playing cc is a diffrent story :p but I agree with Julie

• U  U Member
    97.50 Karma
    I mean on my birthday for the past couple years I have given away like 50k worth of stuff. I am pretty loyal to Cubic Castles and spending a hour on my birthday to play Cubic Castles was fine with me.
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    9.90 Karma

+1 ^ ...but if you are going to play then just play with friends, maybe build a lil hangout for them and either talk or go do something with them like mine/build or if you have a car go racing with em
  • 42.35 Karma
    Srsly, my my birthday has past nearly 2 or 3 times and I aint got no happy bdays or gifts or attention.

Only irl.

And guess what, Im fine.
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* FamiliarMember, Familiar
    6.95 KarmaFamiliar
    Don't stress doing a giveaway... Seriously! As for what you can do to celebrate, while i understand folks saying celebrate with real life friends, i can also understand why you would want to do that and celebrate in game..
    Perhaps build a birthday room/realm.. Or even just simply decorate a bit.. Add a table n chairs and do a holla inviting ppl to simply come hang out and celebrate with you.
    Spend the day with friends..
  • 8.35 Karma
    what I did on my b-day in cc: nothing, absolutely nothing.
    Irl: went out w/my family to a restaurant(sushi). Got money:)
  • DrageHiderDrageHider Member
    0.45 Karma
    Okay thanks for everything guys... sometimes like last year my family was too busy thats why I played CC instead doing nothing :( I hope it won't happen again.... Thanks a lot to all of You!!
    edited November 7 52.00 Karma

Okay thanks for everything guys... sometimes like last year my family was too busy thats why I played CC instead doing nothing :( I hope it won't happen again.... Thanks a lot to all of You!!

No, no. You understand wrong. We're know you are sad or whatever. Be sure you'll do something next years, get more friends, and make giveaways, just patient.

Never say "never". Wait and wait always. You will see, you'll be happy.

Good luck in your life and have a nice day.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    127.25 Karma

You know, in my family, we don't really celebrate birthdays. But if you really feel like the day is something really special, I would try to make some very good friends in Cubic Castle. Don't expect much, like gifts, but just simple praises. There's not much you can really do for a birthday in Cubic Castle, unless you plan to do a giveaway. Which I wouldn't do.