Birthday :(

My birthday is on November 23 and I don't know what to do during that day in CC and I can't be having giveaways since Im poor of cubits. What am I gonna do?

Comments

• I suggest you celebrate your birthday in real life with your family instead of celebrating in a game.
  • edited November 2017

I suggest you celebrate your birthday in real life with your family instead of celebrating in a game.

+1, yeah, only real life family and friends are the true and the honest one.
  • I suggest you celebrate your birthday in real life with your family instead of celebrating in a game.

+1

+1.

Follow the wise words x)
  • It's one thing to celebrate a real life birthday. But a anniversary of playing cc is a diffrent story :p but I agree with Julie

I suggest you celebrate your birthday in real life with your family instead of celebrating in a game.

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I mean on my birthday for the past couple years I have given away like 50k worth of stuff. I am pretty loyal to Cubic Castles and spending a hour on my birthday to play Cubic Castles was fine with me.

+1 ^ ...but if you are going to play then just play with friends, maybe build a lil hangout for them and either talk or go do something with them like mine/build or if you have a car go racing with em
  • Srsly, my my birthday has past nearly 2 or 3 times and I aint got no happy bdays or gifts or attention.

Only irl.

And guess what, Im fine.
  • Don't stress doing a giveaway... Seriously! As for what you can do to celebrate, while i understand folks saying celebrate with real life friends, i can also understand why you would want to do that and celebrate in game..
    Perhaps build a birthday room/realm.. Or even just simply decorate a bit.. Add a table n chairs and do a holla inviting ppl to simply come hang out and celebrate with you.
    Spend the day with friends..
  • what I did on my b-day in cc: nothing, absolutely nothing.
    Irl: went out w/my family to a restaurant(sushi). Got money:)
  • Okay thanks for everything guys... sometimes like last year my family was too busy thats why I played CC instead doing nothing :( I hope it won't happen again.... Thanks a lot to all of You!!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Okay thanks for everything guys... sometimes like last year my family was too busy thats why I played CC instead doing nothing :( I hope it won't happen again.... Thanks a lot to all of You!!

You know, in my family, we don't really celebrate birthdays. But if you really feel like the day is something really special, I would try to make some very good friends in Cubic Castle. Don't expect much, like gifts, but just simple praises. There's not much you can really do for a birthday in Cubic Castle, unless you plan to do a giveaway. Which I wouldn't do.