My friend aLizzAy and I have created a new clan called Safe Haven. This will be a place for you to find other players who play with respect and kindness. Here is some information about our clan.
LOCATION: Safe Haven has a Princess Castle stamp and is located in Northern Tinkerworld near a Mountain Mine in a grassy area. If you know how to use the world map, you can easily search for us.
1. Do not jump or hop in the Castle or clan rooms. Pajamas must be removed when visiting the Castle or clan rooms. (Exceptions are one hop to get on a chair or a jump to get on the clan stone when being initiated into the clan.)
2. Treat all players, even non clan members, with respect and kindness. This means absolutely no bullying, insulting, rude language, or stealing under any circumstances. PVP items must not be worn in the Castle or clan rooms. Any type of bomb is strictly forbidden in the Castle and clan rooms.
3. Do your own work. It is fine to work with a partner or a group. We are happy to give new players a start. However, do not expect constant hand outs from the clan. Build your own realms, craft your own items, mine your own resources.
4. Play smart so you do not get scammed. Be sure to use a cash register or the /trade command and only agree to the transaction if you are sure it is what you want to do. Do not drop items ever as they will most likely be stolen. The clan is not responsible to provide you with items or cubits if you are foolish enough to get scammed.
1. Trial Member: all new members will go through a 2 week trial period so see if they are a good fit for the clan.
2. Trusted Member: when the trial period is over, the member will be come trusted. This will grant the member permission to build in certain clan areas and the ability to harvest from the clan garden or use the clan workshop. In addition, a trusted member will have the privilege of placing a portal to her/his realm in the castle yard.
3. Elite Member: when a player has proven her/himself to be an asset to the clan, they will be made an Elite Member. This is not based on time in the clan as much as attitude, general helpfulness and productivity. Elite members will be granted extended privileges and will serve in a leadership role.
4. Recruiter: this is an auxiliary role. Any member desiring to help grow the clan can be designated as a Recruiter who goes out to seek new members and educates others about the clan. This rank is not higher or lower than any other rank. It is more of a designation for Elite Members who desire to serve in this capacity.
5. Clan Leader: There will only ever be two leaders of this clan. They are aLizzAy and Shaanti.
When the clan is large enough we will build an event room together. We have ideas for several clan events with cash prizes and welcome any ideas our members may have. All events will have a cooperative feature.
HOW TO JOIN
You are welcome to come to Safe Haven anytime. If you have a real interest in joining us and cannot find us, please PM me and I will try to arrange a time to meet with you. If you have questions, please comment below, and I will be happy to answer them. NOTE: I am not interested in nasty comments about your displeasure with the clan rules. The rules were carefully crafted by aLizzAy and myself and are not going to change. I will flag any comments that are not legitimate questions or requests for a meeting. Be polite. That is what Safe Haven is about.
Thank you for reading this rather long post.