New Clan - Safe Haven

ShaantiShaanti Member
edited November 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Hello all,
My friend aLizzAy and I have created a new clan called Safe Haven. This will be a place for you to find other players who play with respect and kindness. Here is some information about our clan.

LOCATION: Safe Haven has a Princess Castle stamp and is located in Northern Tinkerworld near a Mountain Mine in a grassy area. If you know how to use the world map, you can easily search for us.

CLAN RULES:
1. Do not jump or hop in the Castle or clan rooms. Pajamas must be removed when visiting the Castle or clan rooms. (Exceptions are one hop to get on a chair or a jump to get on the clan stone when being initiated into the clan.)
2. Treat all players, even non clan members, with respect and kindness. This means absolutely no bullying, insulting, rude language, or stealing under any circumstances. PVP items must not be worn in the Castle or clan rooms. Any type of bomb is strictly forbidden in the Castle and clan rooms.
3. Do your own work. It is fine to work with a partner or a group. We are happy to give new players a start. However, do not expect constant hand outs from the clan. Build your own realms, craft your own items, mine your own resources.
4. Play smart so you do not get scammed. Be sure to use a cash register or the /trade command and only agree to the transaction if you are sure it is what you want to do. Do not drop items ever as they will most likely be stolen. The clan is not responsible to provide you with items or cubits if you are foolish enough to get scammed.

CLAN RANKS
1. Trial Member: all new members will go through a 2 week trial period so see if they are a good fit for the clan.
2. Trusted Member: when the trial period is over, the member will be come trusted. This will grant the member permission to build in certain clan areas and the ability to harvest from the clan garden or use the clan workshop. In addition, a trusted member will have the privilege of placing a portal to her/his realm in the castle yard.
3. Elite Member: when a player has proven her/himself to be an asset to the clan, they will be made an Elite Member. This is not based on time in the clan as much as attitude, general helpfulness and productivity. Elite members will be granted extended privileges and will serve in a leadership role.
4. Recruiter: this is an auxiliary role. Any member desiring to help grow the clan can be designated as a Recruiter who goes out to seek new members and educates others about the clan. This rank is not higher or lower than any other rank. It is more of a designation for Elite Members who desire to serve in this capacity.
5. Clan Leader: There will only ever be two leaders of this clan. They are aLizzAy and Shaanti.

EVENTS
When the clan is large enough we will build an event room together. We have ideas for several clan events with cash prizes and welcome any ideas our members may have. All events will have a cooperative feature.

HOW TO JOIN
You are welcome to come to Safe Haven anytime. If you have a real interest in joining us and cannot find us, please PM me and I will try to arrange a time to meet with you. If you have questions, please comment below, and I will be happy to answer them. NOTE: I am not interested in nasty comments about your displeasure with the clan rules. The rules were carefully crafted by aLizzAy and myself and are not going to change. I will flag any comments that are not legitimate questions or requests for a meeting. Be polite. That is what Safe Haven is about.

Thank you for reading this rather long post.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    May I ask why jumping is prohibited in clan rooms o-O?
  • edited November 2017

Someone told me they were banned for wearing bunny pajs.
    Has to be the dumbest ban ever.

Just frikkin turn down dat volume.
  • ShaantiShaanti Member
    edited November 2017

Jumping is prohibited because both clan leaders have medical conditions which do no tolerate the visual or the noise of jumping. There is no need for us to become ill because someone can not keep their hand away from the jump button for the few minutes they are with us. We expect our clan members to respect us enough to limit their jumping to elsewhere. In addition, a person’s jumping can be very disruptive during a meeting or when trying to have a serious conversation with another person. As mentioned above, this clan is about respect. The rules apply to everyone even the clan leaders. Those who insist on jumping or wearing pjs for hopping are not a good fit for this clan.

Your comment is extremely rude and has been flagged as mentioned in my original post. It is not your place to tell me how to run my clan or realm. Each player is free to make their own rules. If you don’t like our rules you simply don’t have to come to our relam.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Hmm I see, well I hope for the best of your clan ^^.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited November 2017
    Shaanti said:

Jumping is prohibited because both clan leaders have medical conditions which do no tolerate the visual or the noise of jumping. There is no need for us to become ill because someone can not keep their hand away from the jump button for the few minutes they are with us. We expect our clan members to respect us enough to limit their jumping to elsewhere. In addition, a person’s jumping can be very disruptive during a meeting or when trying to have a serious conversation with another person. As mentioned above, this clan is about respect. The rules apply to everyone even the clan leaders. Those who insist on jumping or wearing pjs for hopping are not a good fit for this clan.

Your comment is extremely rude and has been flagged as mentioned in my original post. It is not your place to tell me how to run my clan or realm. Each player is free to make their own rules. If you don’t like our rules you simply don’t have to come to our relam.
    His comment may be rude, but as you said everyone is free . He's free to tell what he thinks right? And when you change the words to make it less rude, then it's not what you think anymore, but what people would like to hear . And no one should say what the others want to hear. If the leaders do not tolerate the noise or move of jumping , then they shouldn't play the game . If one single moment of a game makes you sick, or worse, you shouldn't play the whole game, because you never know when you'll come across a realm full of accelorings . And restricting other players to make you comfortable is dumb .

Playing a game that can make you uncomfortable is dumb and dangerous .

Orrrr, alt ending , pretending to have medical problems and using it as a "I can do whatever I want, I'm sick" pass is dumb and disrespecting .

Not saying you don't have any problems , but on internet, there's no way to know if someone is lying .

In case you thought about it,
    Sending personal informations as a proof on internet is dumb .

That was my (long) opinion, I'm not saying anyone should agree (I like debates), please bubble dubble I have no clue about how to end this sentence

Woosh .

(Crap I just noticed the owner was banned, so can't answer me . Shoot .)
  • -Gundam- said:

Shaanti said:

His comment may be rude, but as you said everyone is free . He's free to tell what he thinks right? And when you change the words to make it less rude, then it's not what you think anymore, but what people would like to hear . And no one should say what the others want to hear. If the leaders do not tolerate the noise or move of jumping , then they shouldn't play the game . If one single moment of a game makes you sick, or worse, you shouldn't play the whole game, because you never know when you'll come across a realm full of accelorings . And restricting other players to make you comfortable is dumb .

Orrrr, alt ending , pretending to have medical problems and using it as a "I can do whatever I want, I'm sick" pass is dumb and disrespecting .

Not saying you don't have any problems , but on internet, there's no way to know if someone is lying .

That was my (long) opinion, I'm not saying anyone should agree (I like debates), please bubble dubble I have no clue about how to end this sentence

Woosh .

Trouble ending a sentence?

I cant start one ;-;
  • Hello! I just sent you a friends request because I am interested in joining. It would be nice to make new friends to play with!
  • ShaantiShaanti Member
    edited November 2017
    Qbird said:

Shaanti said:

Answer:
    Yes he is free to POLITELY express his opinion. Not to rudely tell me to “turn down the fikkin volume”. This is not going to help me anyway because it’s the visual of someone jumping up and down that bothers me and causes me to get nauseated and have a headache.

Answer:
    True, but I am careful where I go. I do not linger in places where there is a lot of chaos, and I am comfortable in my own realm.

Answer:
    While it is true that many people lie, I do not. I know there is no way to prove that, but the fact is that I have nothing to hide and no reason to make up stories about myself.

Answer:
    I am not trying to prove anything. I am just providing the the person who asked about the jumping with an explanation.

Woosh .

Anwer:
    Yes, i am unbanned now. Thank you for your patience in awaiting an explanation.

Hello! I just sent you a friends request because I am interested in joining. It would be nice to make new friends to play with!

Hi Channah. I sent you a personal message to try to meet you in game.