Are The New Items Common? [SOME SPOILERS OF NEW ITEMS]

I was looking at recipes and it says that the
werewolf head, buckbee head and so forth
are all 'common'. Is this a mistake or is it true?

Comments

• i know right, i saw that too 0-0
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    This quote by Kew should help.

I'm actually considering removing those rarity colors completely for a few reasons.

1) they don't reflect how rare things are in the game..

2) They only say how rare they were in the pack they originally came out in

3) even the pack rarity can be off depending on how the items were doled our randomly during pack buys

4) rarity is also affected by the number of items in a category. So if there are 10 Halloweeen blocks and getting a Halloween block is common.. ie every pack gets one.. that doesn't mean getting a particular block is easy

So given all that the colors/rarity on the page isn't really very helpful to players. It would be more helpful to track how often items are traded in the game to gauge how rare they are in the world.

• Siddd said:

This quote by Kew should help.

I'm actually considering removing those rarity colors completely for a few reasons.

1) they don't reflect how rare things are in the game..

2) They only say how rare they were in the pack they originally came out in

3) even the pack rarity can be off depending on how the items were doled our randomly during pack buys

4) rarity is also affected by the number of items in a category. So if there are 10 Halloweeen blocks and getting a Halloween block is common.. ie every pack gets one.. that doesn't mean getting a particular block is easy

So given all that the colors/rarity on the page isn't really very helpful to players. It would be more helpful to track how often items are traded in the game to gauge how rare they are in the world.

this is what happens wen u leave cc xD i didnt c this

i c , thanks sid
  • This might clear things up about how rarities work:
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Rarity_Colours
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    "Uncommon - #AAF;" Alien ant farm? :O (Nobody will remember that band)
  • Siddd said:

Actually, #AAF is a hexadecimal color used in Javascript. It's basically a shade of light blue, which is the rarity color of uncommon items
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Siddd said:

I know.... "smooth Criminal, movies, courage, Antology"....etc, etc ;)