Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Christmas songs

I think having Christmas music in Cubic castles is necessarily. Maybe the developers can add music like "Silent Night " "Jingle Bells" and others? It doesn't need to have vocals as there are copyrights. I think it can be used anywhere?

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenGame Developer
    60.60 Karma
    I'm not sure what the copyright status on some of those old xmas songs is... it might be possible. I'd have to investigate it.
  • LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    51.65 Karma
    Just change it some, and i already said it in a Christmas Suggestions.
  • edited October 14 2.25 Karma

I'm not sure what the copyright status on some of those old xmas songs is... it might be possible. I'd have to investigate it.

Thanks I appreciate for your help. If it is possible it will be the best gift for me in Cubic Castles :D
    LiteRary said:

Just change it some, and i already said it in a Christmas Suggestions.

Yeah that should work. Maybe they can improvise the music and make it better too.
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    242.25 Karma

I dont think a simple xmas tune without singing has a copyright rule on it
  • edited October 14 2.25 Karma

I dont think a simple xmas tune without singing has a copyright rule on it
    That's what I think too. Christmas music should be available for everyone as it's a festival music.
  • 42.35 Karma
    MAYBE SONGS WITHOUT DA SINGING!

Or else we'd hear toddlers singing it Muahahahaha!
  • SidddSiddd UKGame Moderator
    29.65 Karma
    Deck the halls, Jingle bells and Silent Night are all public domain, however most others are not :)
  • 2.25 Karma
    Siddd said:

Deck the halls, Jingle bells and Silent Night are all public domain, however most others are not :)

Thanks for the information and I like the fact that Silent Night can be used anywhere. That is my favourite music.
  • 12.05 Karma
    Could make cubic christmas charols :) #MadeInCosmicCowLLC
  • 2.25 Karma

May I ask if it's being developed? Because it's almost Christmas and we need to prepare for it
  • LateComLateCom FamiliarMember, Familiar
    15.95 KarmaFamiliar
    but first comes thanksgiving :P
    im wondering... is it coming out anytime soon?
    like in a week or so?
    thanksgiving is coming soon, but the pack says fall pack....
    does it follow thanksgiving or does it have to comply with autumn xD
    its already so cold in US, i hope that the pack comes out soon.

plus, the devs have to come up with the fall pack b4 the christmas ^_^
  • King EditionKing Edition FamiliarMember, Familiar
    0.55 KarmaFamiliar
    I already suggested this a while ago but yeah it would be awesome!
  • 2.25 Karma
    The problem is I don't know if they decided to work on it or not... Just hope for the best
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    27.80 Karma
    Siddd said:

Lovely tunes
  • *>Remo<**>Remo<* FamiliarMember, Familiar
    23.00 KarmaFamiliar
    +1000