Christmas songs

I think having Christmas music in Cubic castles is necessarily. Maybe the developers can add music like "Silent Night " "Jingle Bells" and others? It doesn't need to have vocals as there are copyrights. I think it can be used anywhere?

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'm not sure what the copyright status on some of those old xmas songs is... it might be possible. I'd have to investigate it.
  • edited October 2017

I'm not sure what the copyright status on some of those old xmas songs is... it might be possible. I'd have to investigate it.

Thanks I appreciate for your help. If it is possible it will be the best gift for me in Cubic Castles :D
    LiteRary said:

Just change it some, and i already said it in a Christmas Suggestions.

Yeah that should work. Maybe they can improvise the music and make it better too.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I dont think a simple xmas tune without singing has a copyright rule on it
  • edited October 2017

I dont think a simple xmas tune without singing has a copyright rule on it
    That's what I think too. Christmas music should be available for everyone as it's a festival music.
  • MAYBE SONGS WITHOUT DA SINGING!

Or else we'd hear toddlers singing it Muahahahaha!
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Deck the halls, Jingle bells and Silent Night are all public domain, however most others are not :)
  • Siddd said:

Deck the halls, Jingle bells and Silent Night are all public domain, however most others are not :)

Thanks for the information and I like the fact that Silent Night can be used anywhere. That is my favourite music.
  • Could make cubic christmas charols :) #MadeInCosmicCowLLC
  • I'm not sure what the copyright status on some of those old xmas songs is... it might be possible. I'd have to investigate it.

May I ask if it's being developed? Because it's almost Christmas and we need to prepare for it
  • I already suggested this a while ago but yeah it would be awesome!
  • The problem is I don't know if they decided to work on it or not... Just hope for the best
  • Siddd said:

Lovely tunes
  • Still no news about it.. I just hope it really comes out or I will be dissapointed
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Still no news about it.. I just hope it really comes out or I will be dissapointed

I hope so too!
  • edited September 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited November 2017
    [InSstep] said:

hope devolpers add my musics xd! lol

Claude Debussy - Clair De Lune (InSstep's Digital Synth Verson)

I played that song on my piano.

But how about relaxing celesta music for Christmas? Celesta is an instrument that makes a mystical fairy sound, but its good for fantasy, sci-fi and CHRISTMAS!

Listen to Pearl's Room - Celesta Version by Benwoo21 #np on #SoundCloud

or orchestra music, maybe too magestic...

Listen to Pearl's Room [Orchestral Remix] + More Updates! (READ DESC) by ⭐ ElectroReality ⭐ #np on #SoundCloud

Violin or something? Because rock n roll christmas is weird...

Listen to Pearl's Room - String Quartet Arrangement by Danger McGuire #np on #SoundCloud

Last but not least, original.

Listen to Steven Universe Soundtrack- Pearl's Room by Steven Universe 101 #np on #SoundCloud

I picked Pearl's room because I coukd find only one song with so many versions, and it would be better to put the same song so you can compare.
  • edited December 2017
    Finally! It's out as I wished! Thanks Sir Kewberth for making the update I wanted!
    Now I'm curious about the Super Pow Gift it says the one who places it can't get the items.