Music note

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
Please note - The Cubening is a little short and not looping correctly. Will fix it tomorrow and put in next update. I think the song got cut short somehow during the compression process.

Comments

• Its still a good tune tho
  • oh ok goodluck!
  • the song was fine at the early opening of the server :)
  • Please note - The Cubening is a little short and not looping correctly. Will fix it tomorrow and put in next update. I think the song got cut short somehow during the compression process.

Is there a reason the main menu music doesn't loop? It's rather short and only plays once. I mean, I guess you won't be in the main menu for very long, but still
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I turn the sound music On
    and the sound background Off

If i doing that I hear only the music but if the music done then I hear nothing I need Relog to fix it.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    JackFury said:

Please note - The Cubening is a little short and not looping correctly. Will fix it tomorrow and put in next update. I think the song got cut short somehow during the compression process.

Is there a reason the main menu music doesn't loop? It's rather short and only plays once. I mean, I guess you won't be in the main menu for very long, but still
    Yeah that one was never intended to loop. No reason in particular... I just figured playing the theme song once was enough and looping music wasn't needed there.
  • JackFury said:

Yeah that one was never intended to loop. No reason in particular... I just figured playing the theme song once was enough and looping music wasn't needed there.
    Kk, just wondering :3 Can't wait till there's more music added :D
  • Is the cubening fixed?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Fixed on pc.. not 100% sure about other platforms. It's easier to quick-fix pc than mobile because of the submission process.
  • can we get a full version of the song to compare to the current in game one? to confirm if its fixed or not @SirKewberth
  • Fixed on pc.. not 100% sure about other platforms. It's easier to quick-fix pc than mobile because of the submission process.

When I open Cubic Castles on pc, it never ever plays the main menu theme, unless I hit play, then go back to the main menu. On mobile, the theme plays on startup like it should.
  • I dont know if the Cubening is working, though it might be because the song wasnt meant to loop :3