Friendship Sky

The last week I been working on a large project with a wonderful group of people and even with us being far from done I wanted to give a sneak peak :)! Many of you seen what is happening by tping but for those who have not I have a great project I can't wait to open up to the public when it is done.

Many people feel that Cubic Castles is not what it used to be, the people are worse than ever before, and there is not a sense of community. I wanted to see if this was true and what I have found is quite the opposite. Cubic Castles is what you make it and who you choose to be around. I believe Friendship Sky is a testament to this. I started a build with a simple premise, allow friends and people who I did not know build in it. I would give them perms, lay out the rules, and let them build. To my surprise even with valuable blocks everyone has been honest. Is this to say trust any one, no but there are a large amount of wonderful people out there. That maybe instead of keeping to ourselves and a small group of friends that we should join together to craft a better Cubic Castles. To work on builds, play games with larger groups, and meet new people!

In conclusion I can't thank those who have worked with me enough. The laughs we have shared we always be carried in my heart for long as I live not to be taken away by time. I will update this post when the build is done :)! Thank you for reading <3 </div>

Comments

• This project is amazing so far! I'm enjoying taking part in this! I wish that this will go in Kewberth's Realm Museum when it's finished, so it can be remembered forever :D
  • It was a true joy to be allowed to build here, and i agree with your testament about the community, it does seem to be improving. And yes, its always what you make of it. Im blessed to have found a great number of ppl now, not just a small group, whom are wonderful folks to know and hang out with. That of course includes you Grey!! Thanks so much for doing this project to help showcase the good in CC!!
  • This made my day Grey, I definately agree that the community has some VERY WONDERFUL people amongst it. This build has been on an amazing journey and I can't wait until it is shared with everyone.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Like the old days. Building together :)

Thanks Grey! <3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    That smiley at the topright corner lets me think of that horrible chicken care game where you at the end put it in a blender ;_;
  • Although I wasnt able to do anything sadly T.T I had so much fun grey <3 This build has its own very uniqueness that expresses the power of "friendship" and I'm sure it would inspire lot of players out there, A realm of randomness that turned into paradise xD can't wait for everyone to see it ':D