Farm- improvements

Hey cubic castles and qubees i would really love that co owners would be able to make and plant seeds and plant soil , me and my friend are making a farm and he has to let me do it please fix this

Comments

• Ppl would just use alts. -1
  • Ppl would just use alts. -1

i have this weird instinct that he is an alt o.o
  • he probably isn't, I made a farm with someone and was co owner, I went to plant some crops until I realised I couldn't plant anything so even though I helped to build the farm I will have to make a new one, so I see where he is coming from.
  • he probably isn't, I made a farm with someone and was co owner, I went to plant some crops until I realised I couldn't plant anything so even though I helped to build the farm I will have to make a new one, so I see where he is coming from.

same.. i were co owner on jad farm and i realized when i try put the soil, i cant. i have to make thr farm and waste my cubit e.e
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    So much of what we're forced to do is to try and get around people cheating and hacking their way through the game. In a lot of cases it makes the game less fun, but we're really forced into a corner on some of these decisions. If everyone played nice it wouldn't be an issue, but unfortunately things have to be a little tied up.
  • So much of what we're forced to do is to try and get around people cheating and hacking their way through the game. In a lot of cases it makes the game less fun, but we're really forced into a corner on some of these decisions. If everyone played nice it wouldn't be an issue, but unfortunately things have to be a little tied up.

I don't think this should be changed, I do understand why Kew did this, to prevent people cheesing the system. Just make your own farm m8