Holla On&Off

RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
edited August 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
(CRINGE DUE OF BAD GRAMMAR)

so lately...
a troll holla (or hollaed idk whatever) in my realm saying GIVEAWAY DARK ANGELS.
For me that's freaking annoying to say a lie
but the worst thing is...
IN MY REALM
so everyone came and find the giveaway.

So i suggest this to prevent Holla Trolls

A Chance of turning OFF a holla in a realm

i mean you can't holla/hwarp in a realm except its on
i know you get it even i'm bad at english
sorry about that

Note:
Don't worry once you turn off the holla button you can't holla/hwarp anymore

Even youre the owner or a visitor and you try to attempt.SYSTEM WILL SAY "YOU CAN'T HOLLA RIGHT NOW" or "HOLLAS HAS BEEN TURNED OFF"

Your hollas wont decrease

RIP ENGLISH

,Thank you
Write your opinion on the comments

Comments

• Really good Idea! +1
  • Good idea.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Wouldn't mind this being added, even though it would cause few issues.
  • I love this but the only downside to this is: imagine an old player made an awesome parkour/maze etc and you wanted to host an event there, and the player forgot to turn back on hollas.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like this idea +1

I love this but the only downside to this is: imagine an old player made an awesome parkour/maze etc and you wanted to host an event there, and the player forgot to turn back on hollas.

I dunno if that would be hard to make but i got an idea: if the owner in the realm has been offline for (insert time) then the holla option will be turned on again (doesnt work if the person is offline because the person got banned)
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    edited August 2017

I love this but the only downside to this is: imagine an old player made an awesome parkour/maze etc and you wanted to host an event there, and the player forgot to turn back on hollas.

Don't worry once you turn off the holla button you can't holla/hwarp anymore

Even youre the owner or a visitor and you try to attempt.SYSTEM WILL SAY "YOU CAN'T HOLLA RIGHT NOW" or "HOLLAS HAS BEEN TURNED OFF"

Your hollas wont decrease

RIP ENGLISH
  • I like this idea, but people would buy less hollas than -> less cubit spending. Hardly to happen.