I suggest adding this feature to the realm set up
Who can do hollawarps here?
Only Me
Trusteds Only
Me And My Friends
Anyone

This simply changes who can and can't do a hollawarp in the realm

Comments

• Yeah , it's nice to avoid raids, but I think the LOL LOOK AT THAT NOOB SCAMMER
    hollas have a purpose : report . If the scammer scammed one person, this victim may not report him, only thinking about what she lost . At least these dumb looking hollawarps make sure that the scammer took at least one report .

To me, if we keep adding privacy settings, it would make the scamming process easier .
  • Doesnt really affect anything so eh it's a +1 for meh
  • -Gundam- said:

Yeah , it's nice to avoid raids, but I think the LOL LOOK AT THAT NOOB SCAMMER
    hollas have a purpose : report . If the scammer scammed one person, this victim may not report him, only thinking about what she lost . At least these dumb looking hollawarps make sure that the scammer took at least one report .

To me, if we keep adding privacy settings, it would make the scamming process easier .

Hollas are ok I said HOLLAWARPS not hollas
  • -Gundam- said:

How do you want to make a massive wave of curious people with only a holla ? You can't unless they're all your friends . Try to read and understand my idea before spamming caps .
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

How do you want to make a massive wave of curious people with only a holla ? You can't unless they're all your friends . Try to read and understand my idea before spamming caps .
    When did i spam caps xD
  • Yes, agreed!
    +1
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

When did i spam caps xD
    I count the hollawarps word as a spam .
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

When did i spam caps xD
    I count the hollawarps word as a spam .
    So anything in caps is spam?:v
    HI HOW ARE YOU
    Is that considered spam :v
  • Nice idea to prevent "scammer" word scam after a fake holla that is made by random person in your realm.
    -Gundam- said:

I don't think holla has a purpose as a thing to report people, back then I saw mods broadcasting "Hollas aren't for reporting, there is report button to report someone." or something similiar.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited August 2017
    I simply do no agree with this

Why? Because if a scammer is scamming in his realm and has the realm muted the person can not do anything about it to warn people

Edit: i now saw you only ment hollawarps.... well i guess its hard to put a line between them but if it is affecting only hollawarps then it shouldnt be that much of a problem
  • Nice idea to prevent "scammer" word scam after a fake holla that is made by random person in your realm.

-Gundam- said:

I don't think holla has a purpose as a thing to report people, back then I saw mods broadcasting "Hollas aren't for reporting, there is report button to report someone." or something similiar.
    Please read again my comment, you don't seem to understand.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    If the justfication for not wanting this added is that people cannot report with hollas, it has been stated numerous times on the forums and in-game, that hollas are not to be used for reporting. It was even on the system broadcast when you logged in, for a long time.
  • Can you at least try to understand what I said ?
  • Gundam is trying to say that, as you people said, this game is a kids game
    and not all kids read the rules
    so the first thing that will come in their mind when they got scammed is to holla
    for varying reasons such as
    shaming the scammer,
    informing everyone who/where is scam,
    hoping for other people to do something about it,
    or commonly like kids shouting(crying) to their moms when their playmate hurts them

actually no problem with suggestion, but at the current state of players it is not recommended. #educate
  • Gundam is trying to say that, as you people said, this game is a kids game
    and not all kids read the rules
    so the first thing that will come in their mind when they got scammed is to holla
    for varying reasons such as
    shaming the scammer,
    informing everyone who/where is scam,
    hoping for other people to do something about it,
    or commonly like kids shouting(crying) to their moms when their playmate hurts them

actually no problem with suggestion, but at the current state of players it is not recommended. #educate

Thank you . Last thing :
    When the hollawarp I launched , some players that know the rules may be able to report or take some screenshots.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited August 2017
    I understand that new players might not know not to holla-report. But new players should also not have access to hollas. Also, at the first instance of a holla-report, they should be taught NOT to. The fact that this inconveniences the kids who didn't read and haven't learned is not an excuse to make this not happen. Those kids should read. Those kids should learn. And this suggestion should not be inhibited by someone's inability to do that.

ALSO, these kids would still be able to holla-report in their own realms, just not in someone else's.