Aggeliki2000 has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, the 25 days of Cubicmas! We will be drawing a new prize every day, starting tomorrow with a Halo!
Dragon Heart has won the Scuba Mask! Next up, Cupid Halo!

Current plasm prices ?

QbirdQbird Member
in Help Requests 93.50 Karma
Hellow . I have a few plasms I could sell, but idk their prices . I also have index bumpers .

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumGame Moderator
    68.30 Karma
    index bumpers?
  • QbirdQbird Member
    93.50 Karma
    scorto7 said:

index bumpers?

the bumpers that lists wich plasms you have , and i think that they're the only bumpers related to plasms
  • 12.35 Karma
    Commons one go up to 750c. Rarer ones can go up to 1750c. I have sold loads of plasms that price :)
  • QbirdQbird Member
    93.50 Karma
    ok, thank you !
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Game Moderator
    83.15 Karma
    think a full set goes for 50-80k
  • 77.65 Karma
    Wow a full set goes for that much holy cow I am rich!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Game Moderator
    83.15 Karma

Wow a full set goes for that much holy cow I am rich!

yeah just not many in the market for such a thing i imagine
  • QbirdQbird Member
    93.50 Karma
    i dont have a full set ;__; I just have some old plasms a friend forgot about and thrown them at me .
  • Mr.GranicusMr.Granicus Member
    4.10 Karma
    What should be the price of ghost gate?
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    7.50 Karma
    The more rare ones can go upwards of 1ok each... Such as Cave plasm. It just depends on which ones. Some were very easily available. Others much harder. Last year the commons were about 200 to 400c each. The rare, such as flowery or horned were about 2.5k. The weather ones like cloudy were still more as they were even more rare, about 4 to 5k. Then you had even harder to find like angry, dark, and cave which were about 8k. So it starts at 200c and went up from there.
    Those were the prices after the halloween event. At this point some players sell for more or less.. but then they always have
  • QbirdQbird Member
    93.50 Karma
    Thankoo !