Current plasm prices ?

Hellow . I have a few plasms I could sell, but idk their prices . I also have index bumpers .

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    index bumpers?
  • scorto7 said:

index bumpers?

the bumpers that lists wich plasms you have , and i think that they're the only bumpers related to plasms
  • Commons one go up to 750c. Rarer ones can go up to 1750c. I have sold loads of plasms that price :)
  • ok, thank you !
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    think a full set goes for 50-80k
  • Wow a full set goes for that much holy cow I am rich!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Wow a full set goes for that much holy cow I am rich!

yeah just not many in the market for such a thing i imagine
  • i dont have a full set ;__; I just have some old plasms a friend forgot about and thrown them at me .
  • What should be the price of ghost gate?
  • The more rare ones can go upwards of 1ok each... Such as Cave plasm. It just depends on which ones. Some were very easily available. Others much harder. Last year the commons were about 200 to 400c each. The rare, such as flowery or horned were about 2.5k. The weather ones like cloudy were still more as they were even more rare, about 4 to 5k. Then you had even harder to find like angry, dark, and cave which were about 8k. So it starts at 200c and went up from there.
    Those were the prices after the halloween event. At this point some players sell for more or less.. but then they always have
  • Thankoo !