Possum Hollow Racetrack Now Open To The Public :)!

Hello, thank you for visiting this post ^_^! Looking to race against your friends in a brand new racetrack? Well I have the solution for you. Use the search bumper in the Lobby and look up Possum Hollow, that easy. I hope you like it, if you don't please do not tell me because you may make me cry. Have a most wonderful and awesome day!

On a side note I want to thank all those who helped me create this track, the ones who helped me mine down the realm, the ones who gave me materials like coal sculpty *shudders*, the ones who gave me advice, the ones who kept me company, and more! I owe so much thanks to you, this track would of not been possible, I just would of been like nope this is not happening I hate it *walks away and slams door*. I hope to continually improve it into the future >:D!

Comments

• *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited June 2017
    :0 looks awesome!

Edit: Tried it, it was awesooommee!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i can tell you all that this track is awesome! True story
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited June 2017
    i remember you telling me that this racetrack would be complete in two weeks about two months ago, ha! It is definately worth the wait because I certainly love this track!!
  • You all are to kind :D! Valley it would of been complete in two weeks except I run out of coal sculpty >_<. It was a long time of gathering more coal sculpty.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    great track and cool design, my only problem is the start and finish line, they're literally right next to the entrance door and the audience seats are facing away from it, the big circle where the seats are facing could have been the finish line.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

You all are to kind :D! Valley it would of been complete in two weeks except I run out of coal sculpty >_<. It was a long time of gathering more coal sculpty.</p>

i know that feel, bark sculpty is also hard to acquire
  • edited June 2017
    I figured no one actually uses audience seats to watch a race as it would be impossible especially in this track with the fog. The circular part does provide a nice viewing deck to run around on to watch the racers though :D! I put the start and finish close together along with being at the entrance for easy starting of races. People tend to wander off easily and then you have to gather them. I feel that it makes it more clear to have it when they walk in the door. That is why I made those two design decisions.

My personal dislike of the track is the following. I dislike the blind spots mostly when you drop into the large structure which I like to call the Moon temple the second time and go in a circle and when you have to turn right in the volcano. I chose design over practicality. For me if I was to rate this track I would label it as average or sub par. Which is not being hard on myself just honest.

I think to get a really good track you need to build design around the track and not the track around a design due to the fact the track will more likely be compromised by the design. When I began this build I just started constructing random things and then racing was announced which in turn led me to making it a race track.

Purely from a building standpoint I like it and I find it visually pleasing :)!
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited June 2017
    it looked weird that's all, it's an ok track I liked it. it is visually pleasing, one of the best looking tracks we have. I will be making mine soon :)
  • Can't wait :D!
  • I will try ur racetrack
    PLS ALSO TRY MINE
    you can find it in my realm