We need more admins.

I am not here to blame the admins on their bad work, thank you for everything you've done, but... we need more people like you...
1-Look at the news bulletin, never updated...
2-Barely anyone is replying to pms on forums or thread, for example, yesterday the servers were X.X, no one noticed it...
3-Bugs! Even tho you are fixing the bugs, there are still many more to fix... look at the cars, they were supposed to be done in less than a month, if you guys had more admins, they would be done in days...

Comments

• RYBIERYBIE Member
    I Agree will and I agree for the anyone is replying to pms I found a bug that will effect people to not buy cubits anymore... but there is no respond ...
  • It's not so easy to pick and choose as they wish
    They would need to be trusted friends that know/understand the game and how to program.
    There is a lot of trust.. But it would be nice to see some more admins helping make things run smoother,
    But the admins aren't just the ones to put pressure on when things need to be fixed, some people consatantly harass them for things to come quicker!
    It's a lot of pressure one can handle
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    ^ Totally. The whole bug ting will still happen even if there re more admins so i dont blame them for that as they also have their personal lifes to look ahead of.
  • Do you think its that easy to get TRUSTWORTY, good coding admins?
    Oh and dont forget the "we need more mods" post...
    Now it seems to me you guys are just putting a lot of pressure to the admins...
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    feebi said:

It's not so easy to pick and choose as they wish
    They would need to be trusted friends that know/understand the game and how to program.
    There is a lot of trust.. But it would be nice to see some more admins helping make things run smoother,
    But the admins aren't just the ones to put pressure on when things need to be fixed, some people consatantly harass them for things to come quicker!
    It's a lot of pressure one can handle

That's what I wanted I say. Not everyone can be an admin. Being an admin requires even more trust than being a moderator. Not sure though if we are in need of more. The current four ones are already doing their job well enough, considering they have families to take care of.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    You make it sound so easy to add more admins.. i think you also mean developers in this case. It is a very complicated thing. More so than adding moderators.
    You are suggesting that CC hire more staff, or take on another partner in their business.

Not that i disagree that things may progress faster with more staff. But i have always been personally patient enough with our current admins and their work.

btw..
    If there is a problem with the game, send in a support ticket, and if it is really game breaking, contact a moderator as well.
    Forums are not a quick form of communication with the support team and developers.
  • It's not like CC can add a HIRING QBEE MODERATORS. CC isn't just like Cracker Barrel. CC has to be careful who they add. Someone who isn't responsible can cause alot of damage, and new qbees will think that CC and its moderators are terrible and may quit, or, in a beginner's case, causally delete cc.

It's better having less but better moderators than more but most are careless and did it only to be in power.