-Free Building Contest-

-Abby-Chan--Abby-Chan- Member
edited April 2017 in Player Events & Creations
I am doing a building contest for all of those out there that want to participate for a prize!

The theme is: Spring.

Let me know in the comments if you would like to participate. The deadline for entering is April 5, so join while you still can! Winners will be determined a week after the deadline.

Note: It can be anything spring related. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

And I forgot to mention that there will be prizes for the 3 winners! GOOD LUCK!!

CONTESTANTS
Royal Creeper
Aj Baryza
Disqualified
*Juliesings*
Portana
*Saiiina*
LegendOfMystic
IcyTamTam33$PUPPY
Memeo2016

Comments

• Sushi'Sushi' Member
    edited March 2017
    I will join and what are the prizes?
    Plus, Is it those vending blocks ?
  • I will join and what are the prizes?

I want the prizes to be a surprise and you use your own realm for the building contest :)

I want the prizes to be a surprise and you use your own realm for the building contest :)
    oh ok but is it ok if it is a room?
  • Ill join, but i dun have room :c ill try!

Yes it is fine that you have a room. When you are finished, post a picture. :)
  • Lil Natey said:

Thing is,that i dont have many building blocks

That's alright Natey. :)
  • Im going to friend you ig ok?
    plus how wide should it be?

• Im going to friend you ig ok?
    plus how wide should it be?

That's ok. :)
    And it doesn't matter how wide it just needs to be spring related :p
  • ok
  • I would love to join! If you want to know what realm it is in.. It's in a room *but* it's in "The Temple Of Qual" it's the only room there so it should be easy to find.
  • I would love to join! If you want to know what realm it is in.. It's in a room *but* it's in "The Temple Of Qual" it's the only room there so it should be easy to find.

Okay, glad to have you in the contest Disqualified! Good luck!
  • I'd love to join!
    I have a room. Goodluck everyone
  • I'd love to join!
    I have a room. Goodluck everyone

Glad to have you Julie, I wish you the best of luck! Have a good day!
  • I would like to join plz :)
    il friend u my name ig is Cubic Luna
    I have a room to build. Gudluck everybody :3
  • I'll join :D
    GL everybody :3
  • Great to have you!
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited March 2017

I will join and what are the prizes?

Uh on my device taking a screenshot isn't possible, if i entered you would have to go there yourself lol. I may try entering but i might not have the room for it. Ok i have chosen to enter, i will pm my entry i have already made it.
  • Hey Abby! I'd like to participate in this contest:)
  • I JOIN

Uh on my device taking a screenshot isn't possible, if i entered you would have to go there yourself lol. I may try entering but i might not have the room for it. Ok i have chosen to enter, i will pm my entry i have already made it.
    Can anyone tell me what pm means and lol that is fine. When you want me to visit just let me know the directions to your place. Thanks! :D

Can anyone tell me what pm means and lol that is fine. When you want me to visit just let me know the directions to your place. Thanks! :D
    PM means Private Message :)
  • Hurry guys, there is only two more days until the deadline to enter the contest!

April 5 - Deadline to enter
    April 15 - Deadline to finish your project
    April 20 - Winners will be decided
  • Ok owner you will tp to me when I finished the building?
  • Memeo2016 said:

Ok owner you will tp to me when I finished the building?

Yes Memeo. :)
  • But spring is the item that you need o craft note block?
  • Memeo2016 said:

But spring is the item that you need o craft note block?

Yeah. I actually have some spring in my storage if you need it.
  • @Cuteabby4445 How will I show you the building I made?
    Should I friend you or take screenshot and post it?
  • @Cuteabby4445 How will I show you the building I made?
    Should I friend you or take screenshot and post it?

Either is fine :)
  • abby i will have to quit from ur event cuz im way too busy with both the clan race and the egg hunt soooo yeaah soweeee
  • *saiiina* said:

abby i will have to quit from ur event cuz im way too busy with both the clan race and the egg hunt soooo yeaah soweeee

Same sorry Abby :/