Leaving cc U.U

Thank you all so very much for making cubic castles amazing. And for letting me smile, laugh, and feel so happy there. :3 The time I've been on it made me very happy. And I will miss you all so very much. >.< And I'd like to thank everyone who was there for me whenever I needed someone. And for always making me feel special. You're all wonderful people. :D And I hope you'll be happy in life. :3 I wish the best to everyone. And thank you. OuO

Comments

• Dx Bookie no!
    Since you already made your decision.. Good luck irl! Make sure to visit!
    Bye!
  • NO BOOK NO ;-; DON'T LEAVE ME D:
  • Dont leave us! Plz pickles will be sad
  • Noooo, you're such a nice player! Even though I didnt know you that much, I will miss you :Q: How come you're leaving?
  • Plz dun leave ill give all my pickles for u not to leave
  • ;-; I'm leaving for mostly things irl. U.U q.q
  • I'm sorry book, good luck irl
  • Bye bye Bookie. Best of luck in real life. For the short time I knew of you it was fun. You will be forever missed on cc. Hope you come and visit sometimes. See you soon and good luck again! :333
  • Thank you guys! Cx Best of luck to you too! I shall miss you as well. ouo
  • EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited March 2017
    Bye Bookie! You were an absolute delight to know and I really wish you all the best in the world. But remember, you must visit again or we will hunt you down to kill you with hugs >:O jokes xD
  • Bye Bookie! It was a pleasure being your friend and I wish you all the best! But seriously though, you had to leave me to take care of Joe. XD
    We will miss you. :q: <3
  • :C But, I need the Biscuit with KNOWLEDGE!
    We will miss you Biscuit with Knowledge ;^;
    Humorous, Kind, Loyal Biscuit... Good Luck in real life ;=;
  • aw bye, Good lukc irl
    ( i dun know who you in game xD tho )
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Oh, no... Sad that you're leaving, Book. Good luck with whatever you're doing!
  • Nuuuu ;0; !
    Goodluck with everything!
    Hope you come back!
  • Godluck irl book :)
    Bye
  • Will you ever be back? :C
  • Noooo,Book!!! Whyyy D: Well, bye my Friend, hope you will come back again, and best of luck irl!
  • Nooooooooo.... Sad to see you go...
    Good luck!
  • I may come back once in a while to say hi. >.O But I won't be getting on for long. And I tried to make sure I didn't leave anything to come back to, except for the amazing friends and people there. ;u; But I'll try to visit once in a while. :D Thank you all so much. And I'll miss you all too! ;q;
  • YAY YOU'LL COME BACK ;D *inhales a long breath* take all the time you need, girl! We'll hope for your return soon!
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Cubic Wars 3
    The Return Of The Book? XD

but me ish really sad bookie left without giving yakiee a hug huhuhu
  • Nu.. Dx Don't be sad. :c *hugs Yak* :'3
  • Book y u do dis
  • Bye Book!! Good Luck!
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Hope your problems irl get solved so you can play again x3
    Until then, goodluck!
  • waaaaaaaaaah Bookie D:
    Ima miss youuuu, I haven't talked to you much lately :<
    I hope you visit sometimes! And good luck with rl <3
  • Make sure you watch the Ordinal scale movie though it's good stuff.
  • O.O I'll check it out, Apricot. :3 And I'll miss you all too.. ;-; And already do. I'll try to visit often ;u; Much love to you all! <3
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Sad to see you leaving, another great friend walked away....
    But, if the decision is made, I'll have no choice but to say goodbye and wish you the best of luck then.

Thanks for making my life so kawaii every time the two of us are online, Biscuit! :D