I don't have a ranger's compass to hunt eggs, and if I will buy one...I dont have enough cubits for that :(
you don't need a compass to find those eggs.
That's not even what the compass is for, it is only used to show you your coordinates.
if you got that problem in your realm/room, just remove the stamp.
If you are in someone elses place...jump only when absolutely needed.
Oh and don't swing your camera all over the place, just use it when needed.
just a few tips.
Yet i don't under…
It is practically impossible to know what these colors are!!!
Can we please stick to actual color names or at least add a note explaining what kind of color it is(like green, redish, purle...).
bruh this help me, was standing beside it the whole time
Check the dates.
Yes but the question on this matter is still asked a lot so bumping this like he did is not a bad thing.
But in most cases it is best to check the date of the last comment.
Famous movies released in that year:
- The Terminator
- The Karate Kid
- Police Academy
- Revenge of the Nerds
- A Nightmare on Elm Street
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- The NeverEnding Story
- January 19 – Howard Hughes establishes a record by flying from Los Angeles to New York City in 7 hours, 28 minutes and 25 seconds
- March 21- The first successful flying car, Waldo Waterman's Arrowbile, makes its initial flight.
- May 6 – Hin…
Oh wow. :)
I was gonna say i have no words, but weirdly enough i do now.
Although we do hear some supporting words ingame sometimes it is still a nice feeling to read it here as well.
It is not the main/only reason we do this, but it makes it worth…
- March 9 - Kaiser Wilhelm I died and Frederick III becomes German Emperor and King of Prussia
- 15 June 1888 - Kaiser Frederick III died and Wilhelm II becomes German Emperor and King of Prussia
- The Year of the Three Emperors
- April 28–May 1 – Battle of Grahovac: The Ottomans are decisively defeated by Montenegrin forces.
- May 11 – Minnesota is admitted as the 32nd U.S. state.
- June 16 – Abraham Lincoln accepts the Republican Party nomination for a seat in the Un…
- 1 January Haiti gains independence from France (National Day), making it the only state ever founded by former slaves and without slavery
- October 8 – Jean-Jacques Dessalines holds his coronation as Jean-Jacques I, Emperor of Haiti.
- May 18…
Benjamin Franklin invents bifocal spectacles.
Benjamin Franklin tries in vain to persuade the French to alter their clocks, in winter to take advantage of the daylight.
Antoine Lavoisier pioneers quantitative chemistry.
Cholesterol is isolated.