well say rest in pepperonis to chirpman
Reasons im leaving cubic castles (fourms and the actual game):
1. I found the game to not be fun anymore.
2. the computer i play it on is limited in space.
3. my suggestions don't really fit in to what cubic castles is supposed to be (as pointed out by almost everyone.)
4. i dont have time to play it or get on the fourms anymore.
5. i found out there is a limit to how many words i can type in a suggestion.
6. im not really friends with anyone on the fourms (i mean some people support me a bit and i do have "friendships" but in reality im not really that big of a deal.)
7. people keep saying im spamming, karma harvesting, posting on outdated topics, etc. (more of my fault than theirs.
8. the game feels really grindy to me but that may be because of my impatience.
9. CRITICISM OVERLOAD.
10. i feel like im not contributing anything to the fourms, and that im really just an annoying new thing disturbing this old network of fourm members.