MORE GIANT QBEES

So we all got hyped from @Bunnyzilla but for me personally, it's never about the free goodies (unlike most players). For me, it's just cute seeing a GIANT QBEE parading around all Qbee Land!

And all I'm asking is, I want MORE like that!

Maybe give some ultimate-rare consumable item that's a Mushroom that allows a player to get Super-Sized (about as big as Bunnyzilla) but the effects expire after - say, the player leaves the realm or enters a new one from the Overworld.

And I have a long list of names for characters you can use for other super-sized events in the future. @SirKewberth @Betamax @CosmicCow Just ask if you're interested. ;)

#GiantQbees
#PaladinLore
#AllTheLore

Comments

• Maybe give some ultimate-rare consumable item that's a Mushroom that allows a player to get Super-Sized...

Fungi? o.o
    ~~~~~//~~~~~
    Yes, I also like Giant Qbees tbh
    +1

• No other takers?
  • Well I do it to see what new Limited edition item it is. The big qbees I see are quite useful in noticing them, but I don't quite see any other use, And giant qbees could glitch and bug things like Cars for example. They would have to completely modify cars again.
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    edited March 2017
    I say maybe a craftable version that wears of after 30 seconds to 1 min and only makes you a bit bigger (not bunnyzilla size).
  • lucaaa795 said:

i think the special "giant" effect should stay only on zillas...Imagine the trolls lol.
    The "giant" effect was made for zillas.By giving it to normal qbees,the bunnyzilla will not be so "wow!" anymore (he still gives away items but with everyone being able to become giant , rip 30% of the fun)
    Rip hard parkours because one jump and you jump over more blocks than a normal qbee

Actually, it's 95% of the fun for ME! I love that it's so giant! It's SUPER CUTE! :D

But I also see what you mean, if everyone had the special thing, it's no longer special. That said, I just wish we could see this more than once or twice every REAL YEAR!
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited March 2017
    Nevurrrmind .0-0☕
  • CircyCircy Member
    edited March 2017
    My only question is why spend so much time into developing a super-rare item that would expire after leaving a specific area.

Why waste the time or cubits trying to gain one?

I don't think they should implement such an item at all, the thing that made BunnyZilla special (aside from his ability to spew gifts randomly and excitedly) was his size.

Upon seeing him, players were instantly filled with a newness and simultaneously knew that he was special, and here for a special reason.

Also, this may cause some trouble amongst the Qbees themselves. Those who are able to obtain the super rare item, may rank themselves higher upon the social ladder, and look down at those without one.

And those without the item may feel a bit beneath those who do have it, I certainly would.

However, I do think they should make more "special" characters much like BunnyZilla.

Apollo - during Summer of course, this special guy will come bearing a variety of special summer items and foods. Some examples may be rare pitchers of lemonade, water bottles, etc.

(I can make a thread of all my suggestions this fun-filled super-sized Qbee could give out, upon request)

Jack Hallows - during the spooky month of October, this headless super-sized Qbee can be spotted hopping from Overworld and mines, bringing rare treats of Halloween and special decorative items - this could also be converted into the Pumpkin King, our original patriot of Halloween but he is so rarely seen - even more so than BunnyZilla.

(I can make a thread of all my suggestions this fun-filled super-sized Qbee could give out, upon request)

The Yeti - during the cold wintery nights in Cubic Castles, it is said that this creature roams. Constantly in the lookout to terrorize and punish those young Qbees who have sinned this year. However, have you been good, he is rumored to give out various gifts of Cookies, Cocoa, Marshmallows, and Bells. This could be the alternative form of TreeZilla just so each seasonal patriot has a different name.

Hugthulu - Love is in the air! And this giant Qbee hates it! During the time of February, this fellow can be seen grumpy and, if pressed far enough, will explode with gifts! Some gifts may include; Golden Cupid Wings, Romantic Masquerade Masks, Chocolates and more!

The Bookworm - sometime during Summer, all we want to do is just sit under a tree, sip some lemonade, and pop open a good book. And who knows books better than this guy?! This special Qbee brings rare novels with him from his homeland, Brookwyrm, a place riddled with literature and tainted with the aroma of ink and paper. Some items he may drop are his Eyeglasses, Novels, and even Flashlights to help you read in bed past daytime!

That's the short list I was able to compose in the spare amount of time I had. Hopefully we'll be able to see more than just the occasional, seasonal Qbee. @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • edited March 2017
    To build off of what @Circy has added, my game and all my #PaladinLore has come up with a number of "Patron Gods" that would each make for good Giant-Sized candidates! Some of them will require more work to code/implement than others. I'll just give the most suitable examples given the circumstances.

The Cubic Guardian - a giant sized Qbee that wears armor (would be Knight Armor if there is no unique "Paladin Armor" coded in *specifically* for the character), it drops nukes for players, and can use a /nuke command in mines to spontaneously create the big white flash and boom of a nuke. No block, no countdown, but no destruction in the mine either...it's just exploding for fun! :D

Mark Cubell - This giant sized Qbee is the "Ultimate Grandmaster of the Spirit Blade", and it drops special decorations much like the iron pole but glows with a bright blue/white hue. If @CosmicCow or @SirKewberth or @Betamax ever decided to make swords, then this would be the prime opportunity to "demo" their functionality before releasing to the public. If such were the case, Mark wields a unique sword specific to itself, which looks like a [copyrighted].

Arnold Cubenator - The fearsome Terminator, it loves its cannons and fast cannons. And it spawns them IN BULK!!! It has a robot head (or any other outfit parts befitting of a "cybernetic organism" or an "Austrian Death Machine"). If guns ever came to replace (or phase out) wands, then Arnold will be the one to show them off.

Albert Qbstein - Even though Albert invented the nuke, that was a pure accident - doubly since Good Ol' Al is a strict pacifist! The Patron God of Science runs around giving out books to everyone - and lots of books...but also, this could be the best place to introduce another special decoration: The Blackboard/Chalkboard!

This is just a TASTE of the rich and colorful lore and potential I have cooked up while I was "away"(tm) from CC the game. Be sure to inquire if you'd like more #PaladinLore
    or
    #AllTheLore