[Ram's Suggestion] - Emotion Rings

One of ramnub's silly thoughts during school o.o
IMG_1614
Example of emotion ring would look ( not identical as diamond rings )

Emotion Rings are....
Rings that gives you specific emotions ( body motions usually ) if you equipped a specific emotion ring
Shortcut for the emotion will be added near the jump button
It is obtainable by buying from cubit store, it gives random emotion rings

Examples of emotion that can be used by equipping rings
- Dancing
- Sitting in the floor
- Thinking
- stomping with anger
- depressed
- making a snowman
- cooking
and more..

-emotion rings are different from emotions we use by chat ( emotion from chats are just face emotion but ring emotion will combine both face emotion and body motions :3

Comments

• Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    edited March 2017
    Interesting idea, makes me think of another game Runescape, they had many different emotes, from clapping, dancing, skill emotes, teleportation emotes, holidays, quests, demonic/angelic, this list goes on lol

• Interesting idea, makes me think of another game Runescape, they had many different emotes, from clapping, dancing, skill emotes, teleportation emotes, holidays, quests, demonic/angelic, this list goes on lol

The rs3 life
  • Interesting idea, makes me think of another game Runescape, they had many different emotes, from clapping, dancing, skill emotes, teleportation emotes, holidays, quests, demonic/angelic, this list goes on lol

The rs3 life
    lol, I havent played in forever
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    nice idea :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    interesting i like it :)

Miss that game x.x

Really good idea *Ram* :)
  • Not sure about the item idea but rather having it available in commands such as /dance /cook /think
  • LilWizard said:

Interesting idea, makes me think of another game Runescape, they had many different emotes, from clapping, dancing, skill emotes, teleportation emotes, holidays, quests, demonic/angelic, this list goes on lol

Miss that game x.x

Really good idea *Ram* :)
    yeah haha it's changed so much, i logged on briefly, i prefer the old style
    Apricot said:

Not sure about the item idea but rather having it available in commands such as /dance /cook /think

yeah a command might be good