BunnyZilla's Return!

2»

Comments

• S o I didn't miss it? I was out yesterday
  • Bluejay_1 said:

S o I didn't miss it? I was out yesterday

Yes, you missed it. And it did not announce its arrival; it was up to the community to poke everyone who was online...those offline were unable to be informed of its arrival. I hate it when that happens, which is why I announce my events days (or weeks) ahead of time.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Who is the player on bunnyzilla
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Boef said:

Who is the player on bunnyzilla

no one knows, they will not tell it either so no need to even wonder it since it will not help... ;_;
  • Bunny? Any sightings today?
  • Well I hope I don't miss the next one
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Well I hope I don't miss the next one

That's why I'm posting here daily. We all must remain forever vigilant, cuz these events are too rare and *far* too spontaneous for MY tastes.
  • CircyCircy Member

Bluejay_1 said:

That's why I'm posting here daily. We all must remain forever vigilant, cuz these events are too rare and *far* too spontaneous for MY tastes.
    Thanks for reviving this thread, hehe, keeps the excitement alive. Unfortunately, I haven't seen the great BunnyZ today.

I think it was more of a test to make sure BunnyZilla still works, and they intend to bring him back sometime during latee spring.

I'm 110% certain that he will return. =)
  • Circy said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Thanks for reviving this thread, hehe, keeps the excitement alive. Unfortunately, I haven't seen the great BunnyZ today.

I think it was more of a test to make sure BunnyZilla still works, and they intend to bring him back sometime during latee spring.

I'm 110% certain that he will return. =)
    Yes, me too, and I *REALLY* do not want to miss out on Its Cuteness. So that is why I am keeping a constant vigil. :)
  • ...Never have I ever seen:
    - Pumpking (i forgot what it's called)
    -Bunnyzilla
    -Others... if i forgot any...
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    oo Bunnyzilla, can't wait.
  • ...Never have I ever seen:
    - Pumpking (i forgot what it's called)
    -Bunnyzilla
    -Others... if i forgot any...

Great pumpkin
  • I wish "The Cosmic Cow" would show up in-game, and be an *actual* cow! :D
  • CircyCircy Member
    edited March 2017

I wish "The Cosmic Cow" would show up in-game, and be an *actual* cow! :D

All I'm imagining is a big Cow hopping around the various Overworlds dropping liters of Milk and other Dairy Products. :P
  • gdog said:

No idea why bunnyzilla came so early.
    It aint easter til april.
    I guess maybe a test.

Gdog, do you know who plays as Bunnyzilla? :o
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    CaptainC (Cosmic) is Zilla, sometimes it could be someone else but mostly it'll be Cosmic
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I have the best idea for a zilla xD

Betamaxzilla
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited March 2017

I have the best idea for a zilla xD

Betamaxzilla

I can imagine it just being a gigantic QBee wearing the null hat. @ _ @
  • I have the best idea for a zilla xD

Betamaxzilla

I can imagine it just being a gigantic QBee wearing the null hat. @ _ @
    All Hail the NULL Hat! :D
  • CaptainC (Cosmic) is Zilla, sometimes it could be someone else but mostly it'll be Cosmic

Okay thanks!!!!
  • Mmmhmmm bunnyzilla look familiar name in my brainz mhmm wait let me remind.....
  • Circy said:

BunnyZilla's Return:

IMG_20170307_225901

On the seemingly-peaceful day of March 5, 2017, we were all jolted out of our duties when we received a Holla from the King of Bunnies, and the Lord of Easter himself, BunnyZilla.

Being the skeptical person I am, I assumed it was a mere troll, deciding to have a laugh and installing false hope into those young Qbees who've waited 365 days to see their savior once more.

Choosing to - like many others - ignore the holla that broadcast all over our quaint and quiet Community, I went back to the tedious task of mining 1000 Palm Trunks.

Yet, however I may try, I was unable to shake off the curiosity that boiled deep within me. Having played since 2015, I was well familiar with the legends that are BunnyZilla, The Great Pumpkin and TreeZilla. Having witnessed their glory firsthand I knew that they were forces to be reckoned with.

And it was perhaps that same force that brought me to take absence of my wonderful mine, and stroll to the Cubic Town Center - the center of creations and the heart of Cubic Castles, the place BunnyZilla would surely visit first.

And immediately I was met with the smell of fresh spring, of flowers, love and hope. My ears were blessed with that of bells, innocent hopping and angelic singing. As for my eyes, the sight they beheld was one indescribable, there in front of me, in all his glory, basking in the awe and delight of Qbees at his feet, was none other than BunnyZilla

BunnyZilla Photographs

Screenshot_2017-03-04-15-33-26
    Screenshot_2017-03-04-15-33-34
    Screenshot_2017-03-04-15-33-38
    Screenshot_2017-03-04-15-33-43

Tell me, were you lucky enough to have been blessed with his presence? To have been graced with his hops? To have obtained one of the many gifts he brought with him from the other side?

Share your BunnyZilla experience!

He hasnt return