Drills

Oil Drills to get 5-20 oil per day
Mining Drill - Gives more ore

Comments

• -1, this makes the games easier and discouraged players to get to mining, had been suggested before but still don't make sense to add them.
  • +1000000
  • -1, this makes the games easier and discouraged players to get to mining, had been suggested before but still don't make sense to add them.

For the mining drill it could have chance for it and they can make a durability bar for it

• Ooo where you have to move your drill some days cause there is no oil there :3 It could be a machine you'd place in your realm and have to move every couple days cause some days you don't get oil! If you don't pull the oil/ores out then the oil/ores just say there and don't collect up. Ores would give you random ores, so some days you could get 2 stone or 4 pieces of gold. It could make the game easier but players would still want to go out mining for xp.
  • Yes please.
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited March 2017
    My favorite part about most games is being able to automate and produce things like a factory that's why I play hermit pack mod lel

+100,000,000,000,000,000
  • Idk...People will just save up and fill realms with them.
  • +1 -1 +easier for people and - for

Idk...People will just save up and fill realms with them.

Very true very true, people will no longer mine (well some will) if these come out. So both pros and cons
  • Idk...People will just save up and fill realms with them.

I didn't think about that D: -1 for that cause then players will never have to mine for ore or oil once they have like 100 of the drills.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    yES! PLEASE
  • Yeah, lets kill the game.
  • omg im love ._. IM SOO WANT THAT !!! LET ME HACK CUBIC CASTLES AND PUT THAT IN CUBIC *JUST JOKING*