iphone 4 Can't open cc after downloading update

Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
edited February 2017 in Bug Reports
A week or so ago: after downloading the update that was available in the app store, cc no longer opens properly, it instantly crashes after being open for about 2 seconds, i was able to download and play on my friends iphone 6 so im assuming its the compatability with the older versions of iphone thats the problem (in this case iphone 4)
I already sent a ticket about a week or so ago i believe
so was wondering what if any progress has there been @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'm not aware that all iPhone 4s are crashing or anything like that. Have you tried removing the app and reinstalling. Sometimes if update downloads fail you could end up in some kind of bad state.
  • Yes I did, and it still crashes as soon as I open it
  • A week or so ago: after downloading the update that was available in the app store, cc no longer opens properly, it instantly crashes after being open for about 2 seconds, i was able to download and play on my friends iphone 6 so im assuming its the compatability with the older versions of iphone thats the problem (in this case iphone 4)
    and has anyone else had this issue?

I haven't x.x
    Probably an issue on your part o-o
  • Misticall said:

A week or so ago: after downloading the update that was available in the app store, cc no longer opens properly, it instantly crashes after being open for about 2 seconds, i was able to download and play on my friends iphone 6 so im assuming its the compatability with the older versions of iphone thats the problem (in this case iphone 4)
    and has anyone else had this issue?

I haven't x.x
    Probably an issue on your part o-o
    would probably be cuz my phone is older: iphone 4
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    edited March 2017
    bump
    still cant play .-. is there a fix in the works
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited March 2017
    Same, even though I received a response from the support team, I still can't open it
    I play on IPad mini first generation and it's very old
    Maybe it won't work with older versions anymore...

• I rarely use my iphone (iphone 4) to play but when i do it crashes after 2 seconds too... Pwease fix this ;-; i wanna play at school xD
  • yeah it be nice to know whether they are working on it or whether it no longer works etc, because the amount of time wev been waiting, and the amount of tickets sent+ messages and posts made its been about a month now .-.