"Reminder The Item You Dropped will Dissappear In 20 Minutes",Is This True? (Closed)

WrageWrathWrageWrath Member
edited March 2017 in Help Requests
I Dropped Something Then It's Still There After I Roam Around Somewhere Then Still It's Still There.

Question Is The Title Itself

Comments

• Yes it's true. Unless you placed glass on it.
  • Relog. The item should be gone if the realm restarts (ex: if nobody is in the realm)
  • Nope lies it just to tell you not to drop items in random realms I dropped a mushroom in my friends lost account came after one week it was still there without glass also i forge stuff come back after 4 hours and they are still there
  • I lost a unicorn horn when I'm placing it and suddenly got dc for about an hour and havent placed glass. :)

also i forge stuff come back after 4 hours and they are still there

Forged/Distilled/Extracted Items do not disappear.
  • I lost a unicorn horn when I'm placing it and suddenly got dc for about an hour and havent placed glass. :)

also i forge stuff come back after 4 hours and they are still there

Forged/Distilled/Extracted Items do not disappear.
    But what about the mushroom
  • Dropped angels and dint played for two days. They was still here when I came back
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Maybe they're nice and don't count the time you've spent disconnected. Because I always drop some of my trash in a place in my realm and they do disappear later
  • RYBIERYBIE Member

Dropped angels and dint played for two days. They was still here when I came back

You did ur magic's again 0_0?
  • Its true. You do lose your items after 20min.
    I was clearing out my chest.
    I threw my headless, my game crashed.
    Then my internet dies, for 1 hour, I come back. Gone. No sign of my headless.
  • It might be 20 miniutes with somebody inside of the realm/room
  • Crafted/Forged/Distilled/Extracted items don't dissapear if you don't pick them up. However, Mined/Dropped blocks to dissapear after 20 minutes.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Only items dropped directly from your inventory will disappear in 20 minutes. Anything that is glassed, or was previously glassed, will not disappear. Anything dropped from crafting stations, chests, mining, or prize dispensers will not disappear.