GROWTOPIA

Who can help me with that game because i do 't know nothing in this game

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    You're asking here for help on Growtopia whereas it has it's own forums.. Logic lol
  • You're asking here for help on Growtopia whereas it has it's own forums.. Logic lol

um sorry but.......on forums it's to little explications i want someone to help me
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Nothing wrong with asking for help, persee.
    Same could go for asking for help in some other game.

I myself tried Growtopia, little to "meh" for my taste, but that's just me though.

Just don't buy/sell items from elsewhere games with cubits (and vice versa) and you should be fine. Lol.
  • Nothing wrong with asking for help, persee.
    Same could go for asking for help in some other game.

I myself tried Growtopia, little to "meh" for my taste, but that's just me though.

Just don't buy/sell items from elsewhere games with cubits (and vice versa) and you should be fine. Lol.

I want how to have Da Vinci Wings XD and thanks
  • SMBLSMBL Member
    Those wings are rare and cost like 3000 wls or more
  • I don't get that game tho
  • SMBL said:

Those wings are rare and cost like 3000 wls or more

Omg 3k Worldlocks?
  • Anyone who can teach me on that game?
  • SMBLSMBL Member
    They are rare af ya need to drop nightmare Devils in groganoth I think
  • well i m warning you about growtopia because there are loads of scammers there so don't trust anyone or even your closest friend in the game. Only trust your IRL friend because you know you can pinch them when they scam you lol. all you need to do is watch YouTube vids of how to be pro and rich
  • Ya I've tried GT before (hated it from the first second but Julie forced me to play)
    There's ALOT of scammers so... like pixie said don't trust anybody
    But the thing is its really a boring and annoying game I quited after a week but it's ur choice and u can play anything u want just that don't trust ppl in growtopia its loaded with scammer and trolls
  • Growtopia have tons of blocks....... for real... I can't even remember the first 4 tiers of seeds..
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    gt is a good game with great potential, but ruined by the community.
    ive been playing for a long time, and now i decided to basically quit for real.
    wanna know how much ive been playing? 1300+ days.
  • Lil Natey said:

i have a friend irl thats a mod in that game lmao.

whoaa, who