What's this block?

Screenshot_2017-02-26-08-45-51

I haven't seen this block before and dunno if it's just a texture glitch like I sometimes get, but if it's not, does anyone know what it is? Is it hardened Stucco or Cement? Those are the only things I can think of.

Comments

• Bedrock. Only admins can create those blocks to prevent making fake official realms.
  • Bedrock. Only admins can create those blocks to prevent making fake official realms.

Aw man, it looks like a really cool block to use for decorations and flooring.
  • Avian said:

Bedrock. Only admins can create those blocks to prevent making fake official realms.

While I agree it would be cool, it is to help prevent one of the older scamming techniques (before my time, I'd like to believe). So, I can't fault the devs for not handing out such an exclusive block.
  • It is bedrock. Only admin can have it.
  • Avian said:

Bedrock. Only admins can create those blocks to prevent making fake official realms.

While I agree it would be cool, it is to help prevent one of the older scamming techniques (before my time, I'd like to believe). So, I can't fault the devs for not handing out such an exclusive block.
    Yeah. People made fake replicas of the blue course and told people to drop their items. I really wish there could only be one world for one name. Like for example, Only ONE world can be named hippo, and the first one to do it would get to keep their names, while the others will be forced to change them, to prevent a world being faked and used to scam.
  • AvianAvian Member

Avian said:

I do agree with that, but at the same time there's nothing saying that they couldn't use a far more official looking block that's recognizable by most, or add some official insignia or tagline under the names of official realms. Based on me, a level 29 player, not understanding what the block meant, something that officially says the realm is official when you enter is far better an option than a random block. The blocks aren't a good verification to it when they don't have it plastered everywhere that the block is what proves legitimacy.
  • Guys whats it worth im not an admin yet i have 650 of it
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member

Guys whats it worth im not an admin yet i have 650 of it

Impossible. The block itself in not craftable, mineable; obtainable in general.

• Just checked my bad it has a bit diffrent texture its cement XD
This discussion has been closed.