STC (Better Explained)

BlueIn-92BlueIn-92 Member
edited March 2017 in Player Events & Creations
STC Is a group designed for fun and has a weird but humble purpose behind it. There is a few things you will need to know before you go any further "STC" Is are name/title that's what we will be called and it stands for "SaveTheCitations" and you need to know this too "TFC" Together For Citations" Be wary I wont but are leader @Jad Kheirallah Will just randomly say "Quick quiz what is are name and saying"

Why should and or would I want to join this group
We might sound a little weird at the begging but it's not just about handing out citations we will have events (Btw this isnt a clan) such as one in the near future we are planing to make a building contest over a citation shrine. Also we are building a giant HQ.

Backstory
Well this is a little weird so be prepared
I tped to Jad and he was burning citations because nobody used them and they were often thrown out and thought of trash and so we thought of this idea to STC.

Discord
We will have a discord channel for all of are members and members only! If you say you would like to join in the comments I will message you the link please do refrain from sending that link or inviting any other people to the discord. If they would like to join they will have to tell me and or Jad in the comments. Discord will also have more stuff on events and rules and such I am still working on it atm. But soon to be finished.

Song lol
Jad made this
I get a citation, You get a citation, He gets a citation she gets a citation we get a citation everybody gets a citation

Hand out citations at will
If you don't want to purchase citation since they are pretty pricey that's fine but if you happen to have any just be prepared to hand them out.

Nemesis- @Elemental god Elemental is a great person but when it comes to citations he has a dark side just take this quote for example

"BURN ALL THE CITATION MUAHAHAAHAHA (also i gave ya 50 of them, stop whining for the 2 i threw away ;_;)"
Yes those very words were said by the elemental god himself.

Members/Staff

Long Live The Citations!

Comments

• *cough* Where am I? *cough*

• BlueIn-92 said:

STC Is a group designed for fun and has a weird but humble purpose behind it. There is a few things you will need to know before you go any further "STC" Is are name/title that's what we will be called and it stands for "SaveTheCitations" and you need to know this too "TFC" Together For Citations" Be wary I wont but are leader @Jad Kheirallah Will just randomly say "Quick quiz what is are name and saying"

Why should and or would I want to join this group
    We might sound a little weird at the begging but it's not just about handing out citations we will have events (Btw this isnt a clan) such as one in the near future we are planing to make a building contest over a citation shrine. Also we are building a giant HQ.

Backstory
    Well this is a little weird so be prepared
    I tped to Jad and he was burning citations because nobody used them and they were often thrown out and thought of trash and so we thought of this idea to STC.

Discord
    We will have a discord channel for all of are members and members only! If you say you would like to join in the comments I will message you the link please do refrain from sending that link or inviting any other people to the discord. If they would like to join they will have to tell me and or Jad in the comments. Discord will also have more stuff on events and rules and such I am still working on it atm. But soon to be finished.

Song lol
    Jad made this
    I get a citation, You get a citation, He gets a citation she gets a citation we get a citation everybody gets a citation

Hand out citations at will
    If you don't want to purchase citation since they are pretty pricey that's fine but if you happen to have any just be prepared to hand them out.

Nemesis- @Elemental god Elemental is a great person but when it comes to citations he has a dark side just take this quote for example

"BURN ALL THE CITATION MUAHAHAAHAHA (also i gave ya 50 of them, stop whining for the 2 i threw away ;_;)"
    Yes those very words were said by the elemental god himself.

Members/Staff

Long Live The Citations!

1st pud is fake 2nd the song that you wrote is wrong and i can't see lumain commenting on my thread how could he be a part of STC?
  • Jad i wanna join your stc group
    Btw i have like 30 citation in my school realm XD