CLOSE THIS PELASE MODS THX

PertweePertwee Member
CLOSED

Comments

• Cool . I just have to finish my new storage, and crafting will be way more easy . I'll be happy to donate tools
  • Giving them everything on a golden plate won't help. It just teaches them to depend on others to make a living. Teaching them how the basics, without giving them anything, helps much more. I personally won't donate because I don't trust that my items will go to the intended target, but will end up in one of your inventories.
  • Giving them everything on a golden plate won't help. It just teaches them to depend on others to make a living. Teaching them how the basics, without giving them anything, helps much more. I personally won't donate because I don't trust that my items will go to the intended target, but will end up in one of your inventories.

Helping out players by giving them tools and machines will help them learn how to craft. It's not giving them everything, it's teaching them and welcoming them to the CC community :)
    You don't have to donate to us, most donation come from me so it's fine. Thank you for sharing your worries.

I've made some plans and deciding to make crafting materials for new players
  • I would love to offer some tools and the crafting machines also I can make some varnish and stuff I will get to work tomorrow and I will hit u up with a req and I'll hand of the items
  • BlueIn-92 said:

I would love to offer some tools and the crafting machines also I can make some varnish and stuff I will get to work tomorrow and I will hit u up with a req and I'll hand of the items

Realm Is Pert's Town (will be renamed)
  • Pertwee said:

BlueIn-92 said:

I would love to offer some tools and the crafting machines also I can make some varnish and stuff I will get to work tomorrow and I will hit u up with a req and I'll hand of the items

Realm Is Pert's Town (will be renamed)
    Alright Ill get some tools and stuff there after I'm done class
  • Will pop over tomorrow and donate :D