Scam Reports

Comments

• Sssso. The dude , owner of the Realm, was selling à 100x100 for 10c un the lobby. I smelled the scam , so I came . I entered his Realm, 30x30 or 50x50. Je said that for 100c , hell give me perms and I'll take everything in the realm. I said no. Then he gave me (I didn't know it was possible) a free spot , I didn't bumped the block or anything . The spot dures 7 days . He told me to build a shop, and that he would buy everything, even the 9999999c stuff , that's what he said, and he did the same for a newbie .Really smells like scam .
    Shots :Screenshot_20170224-015212
    Screenshot_20170224-014828
    Screenshot_20170224-015216
  • *Lolly**Lolly* Member
    edited March 2017
    -*Miss Lightness*
    -they were an old friend, and they had been scammed lightly recently, and they knew that they had a trusted friend, me, so they used me to scam me, she decided to say "im sorry" when she really wasnt. She had borrowed my stuff before and gave back, but she "borrowed" my stuff again and unfriended me and kept.
    -Dorkmobile, blue and white scarf, eyepatch, suit jacket, sun crown
    -i dont remember exact time, but it was around 16:30. CC time
    - (my pics wont post here D: I'm really sorry! Also my grandma deleted them off her phone >. <)

Edit: I found her, she was playing, apperantly she doesn't want to give my stuff back, she said "tell me tommorow I promise" then left. last time I saw her she had almost nothing.... and now she has a heart balloon, and an exe and more. and the other player in the room told me she scammed alot of his friends
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited February 2017
    Screenshot_2017-02-24-15-16-31
    Screenshot_2017-02-24-15-16-37
    Screenshot_2017-02-24-15-16-41
    Screenshot_2017-02-24-15-16-46
    Scammer: GalaxyCookie!
    Time: 23:00 today cubic time
    Stole my dorkmobile. I trusted her and let her ride it and she ran away with it then unfriended me. Didn't accept friend request until just now. It was in Sir.Pixel's room. He was there so he can provide eyewitness evidence. I didn't post right away because I didn't have proof except Sir Pixel. Now I have a confession so I'm posting it. She tped to me and said she'll wait for mods to come. Please take care of this scammer.
  • Screenshot_2017-02-24-15-16-31
    Stole my dorkmobile. I trusted her and let her ride it and she ran away with it then unfriended me. Didn't accept friend request until just now. It was in Sir.Pixel's room. He was there so he can provide eyewitness evidence. I didn't post right away because I didn't have proof except Sir Pixel. Now I have a confession so I'm posting it. She tped to me and said she'll wait for mods to come. Please take care of this scammer.

This is why you shouldnt trust strangers
  • Dont trust anyone tbh
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember

Screenshot_2017-02-24-15-16-31

This is why you shouldnt trust strangers
    I don't usually. But I gave my own car to a friend yesterday and he returned it, so I got a little too naive, I guess. Lesson learned.
  • alexandru.junior It"S A SCAMMER GUYS I PAYED A DOG And A MUMMY SHIRTH AND SCARF IT"S DOUBLE AND I DROP ACCIDENTALY KEYS AND KEYS GONE PLEASE BAN HIM IT"S MY REAL LIFE FRIEND THAT"S BECAUSE ?HAVE PERMISSION IN MY REALM PLEASE BAN HIM IT"S A THIEF !!!!~!@~!~~@#!#!$@~@#$%^$#@#$%^$#@#$%^$#@#$%^@#$%^@#$%^%^#$%^$#%^#$%^&;@#$%^#$%^
    I WANT MY KEYS FROM DORK CAR BACK
  • alexandru.junior It"S A SCAMMER GUYS I PAYED A DOG And A MUMMY SHIRTH AND SCARF IT"S DOUBLE AND I DROP ACCIDENTALY KEYS AND KEYS GONE PLEASE BAN HIM IT"S MY REAL LIFE FRIEND THAT"S BECAUSE ?HAVE PERMISSION IN MY REALM PLEASE BAN HIM IT"S A THIEF !!!!~!@~!~~@#!#!$@~@#$%^$#@#$%^$#@#$%^$#@#$%^@#$%^@#$%^%^#$%^$#%^#$%^&;@#$%^#$%^

Just a reminders you can't drop keys from your inventory

Hmm..you cant..exactly drop car keys plus NEVER give other players perm NO MATTER what :)
  • abcfds150abcfds150 Member
    edited February 2017
    I would like to report MoneyMonkey814 for swearing
    Screenshot_20170224-182017
  • Cubic Town Center
    Scam name Leon, he has 2 account include this account

Standing on the raffle box, didnt care wat people and the sign said so..

Screenshot_2017-02-25-22-16-40-640_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

His other account's first name is Leon ...... (I Forgot the last name)
  • #StopCCScamming
  • I think CC community should be more mature. I threw away two hats (by mistake) and he took them (it was in a rental place). He didn't gave them back and said that he doesn't speak english.....well, but 1 second after, he was speacking english better than me... And he sold my hats and gave the cubits....
    name : Wajaczina I believe or something like that...
    very good way to think ^^'
  • edited April 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jar Jar BinksJar Jar Binks Member
    edited February 2017
    Screenshot_2017-02-26-16-52-33
    Owner pulpit 111 asked me: Ballin Amsterdam for drop game
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited February 2017
    IMG_0959
    IMG_0961
    IMG_0960
    These guys were running a scamm payaway, people payed but they got snow :/ and people were yelling "PAYAWAYS ARE ILLEGAL" but they wouldn't listen. When someone payed and came in, they took glass off so no prize could be taken. After a while they banned everyone. Pls look into this
    Owners Roberto2004 and fracka
  • Realm name: I'm Super Poor :(
    Cubic 28_02_2017 13_33_15

Who is the owner? :-|
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited February 2017
    Scammers: Captain Fallen and Yusuf emre
    Crime: payaway for 100c with most prizes being tutus, cowls and feather hats under the good prizes, i was also banned...
    Proof:

Who is the owner? :-|
    Too bad prize machines are not able to be used on rentals anymore...
  • @Abcfds150 best to pm a mod when a screenshot has language in it, instead of posting it for all to see :)
  • Piratax10 said:

Scammers: Captain Fallen and Yusuf emre
    Crime: payaway for 100c with most prizes being tutus, cowls and feather hats under the good prizes, i was also banned...
    Proof:

ikr
  • I got scammed in trade his username was Drick he put up dorkmobile and pink pants but said he was selling pjs so I paid 45k for dorkmobile and pink pants please address this situation as soon as possible, thanks

Skills R Us
  • Player Name:Laboss
    He was bribing people to subscribe to his channel.That part seems ok , but then when people go in he talks all the items and runs away.I dont know if this counts as a scam but this should be stopped.
  • Tempest said:

Player Name:Laboss
    He was bribing people to subscribe to his channel.That part seems ok , but then when people go in he talks all the items and runs away.I dont know if this counts as a scam but this should be stopped.

Ikr
    Is it illegal?
    For example...
    The guy makes a giveaway and sent holla..
    Lots of Player come in to get the prizes,
    The owner is not gonna open after they sub him or her..
    After subs and comments he or she opened the giveaway.. or just left the game like that or watever he or she does in his or her mind..

Its just like a payaway.. but Idk, wat my mind was talking about.. o_o'
  • HUWATHUWAT Member

Tempest said:

Ikr
    Is it illegal?
    For example...
    After subs and comments he or she opened the giveaway.. or just left the game like that or watever he or she does in his or her mind..

Actually, Laboss) did giveaways sometimes before, when reaches a certain amount of subs, he let people in

Or he tells ppl to comment in his videos their cc name, I did it, and he gathered me into the prize dispenser area, lots of uncommons were handed out to players, and I got an invisible robe from it!

Maybe he became greedier and used cars as clickbait for fake giveaway and gain subs, but hes not always bad tbh

Btw if ppl sub him for giveaway and he escapes with it, ppl can still unsub and they dont lose anything. No harmdone. However, this act should be stopped, I have him on my friendlist, I'll try convincing him to stop. Thank you for the report!

• HUWAT said:

Tempest said:

Ikr
    Is it illegal?
    For example...

Actually, Laboss) did giveaways sometimes before, when reaches a certain amount of subs, he let people in

Or he tells ppl to comment in his videos their cc name, I did it, and he gathered me into the prize dispenser area, lots of uncommons were handed out to players, and I got an invisible robe from it!

Maybe he became greedier and used cars as clickbait for fake giveaway and gain subs, but hes not always bad tbh

Btw if ppl sub him for giveaway and he escapes with it, ppl can still unsub and they dont lose anything. No harmdone. However, this act should be stopped, I have him on my friendlist, I'll try convincing him to stop. Thank you for the report!

Yeah, at first he did actual giveaways, I even got a dorkmobile
  • *DrRaven**DrRaven* Member
    edited March 2017
    http://prntscr.com/efqjn2 http://prntscr.com/efqjr0 he did holla again and he is trying to scam again check this http://prntscr.com/efqqms ( http://prntscr.com/efqqw1)
    reason: this guy try to scam with selling sugar for 7.5k instead of dangel
    realm name: it was a room and when i tried to find the realm name.... http://prntscr.com/efqk4
    cc time :15:11
    date: 3/3/2017
    scammer name : cubic sparta ( http://prntscr.com/efqmb5 )
  • edited March 2017
    Bye bye, I'm never commenting on this again. ;)
    Thanks for the feedback MANY of you cx......

Edit :
    Screenshot (957)

Cubic Time : Fri Mar 03 19:34:48 2017
    Player :Cubic Man1995
    Realm name : The cubic mighty man
    It's a pick the block game, but you have to pay 2k.
    Last one I promise. Now bye cx
  • Skills R UsSkills R Us Member
    edited March 2017
    Date: 3/3/2017
    Realm: katycotly n
    Seen some breaking stuff named ROBOCATAN
    Someone did get scammed idk who
    Scammer ROBOCATAN
This discussion has been closed.