Stop to read this message!

ValleyValley Member
edited March 2017 in Community
I am very sorry for what I have done.
I have changed my name.
Again.
My old username was Roselet and before that they were Xyla and SunKist.
So dont unfriend me because I am that nublet on your list!
For your information I won't be changing my name again (ik I said that before) but, honestly, I really do hate changing names, it's just an idea sparks in my head and something edges me to do it, but the name Feebi is awesome.
Tbh I do feel guilty. XD

------------------
Edit: Hey guys, all is going well now, but thanks for all your love and support while I was going through this!

Lately I have been going through a hard time with my health and family.
My mum and dad are on the edge of breaking up, which means fights all the time.
I have also been having trouble with my appendix, causing tummy cramps for a few hours a day and trips to the hospital now and again.
So any love, support or just saying hello down in the comments will make my day.
Thankyou for your time. Love your favourite nub, Feebs. <3

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

Feel better soon!

Thanks Lucaaa :)
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Hello ^^
    Hope everything gets better soon!
  • I was about to unfriend u earlier xD Get well soon!
    Tip: If you know the places where your parents dated (1st, 2nd, and so on) try to convince them to go there with you (but don't tell them you know that they dated there, just reason out as you can xD) So they will remember the times they are sweet lovely dovey couple and might change their mind. :) I hope that helps!
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited February 2017
    You're still Rose to me. I'm not calling you Feebi xD too close to Fooobi :(
  • Liberated said:

You're still Rose to me. I'm not calling you Feebi xD too close to Fooobi :(

Hehe, what happened to Foobi? D:

I was about to unfriend u earlier xD Get well soon!
    Tip: If you know the places where your parents dated (1st, 2nd, and so on) try to convince them to go there with you (but don't tell them you know that they dated there, just reason out as you can xD) So they will remember the times they are sweet lovely dovey couple and might change their mind. :) I hope that helps!

Thanks @Sir John Grey :)

Hello ^^
    Hope everything gets better soon!

:D thanks
  • Aww Huuun! Your still my Huun no matter what. And let's be honest, you do like a lot of names. XD

I'm really sad to hear about your parents. Whatever happens just know they love you always and will only do what they think is best. They love you. Not as much as I do! (JOKE XD)

And gurrrrrrrrrrl, I have stomach pains a lot, you have stomach pains. Like wooooow why did the universe choose my Huun to bare something bad. =(

Hope all goes well! If not, I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU EAT WATERMELON. Because let's be real, wawamewowwwww

WAWAMEWOW.
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited February 2017
    Eloquence said:

Aww Huuun! Your still my Huun no matter what. And let's be honest, you do like a lot of names. XD

I'm really sad to hear about your parents. Whatever happens just know they love you always and will only do what they think is best. They love you. Not as much as I do! (JOKE XD)

And gurrrrrrrrrrl, I have stomach pains a lot, you have stomach pains. Like wooooow why did the universe choose my Huun to bare something bad. =(

Hope all goes well! If not, I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU EAT WATERMELON. Because let's be real, wawamewowwwww

WAWAMEWOW.

Huuuun!! Yes, true I do like a lot of names, but it gets harder and harder to think of one, so we are nearing the end of those name madness!

Thanks Huun, lub lub lub you!

Haha, you get stomach pains too? That's no good. D:

WAWAMEWOW
  • Yeah it's a long story, I'd prefer not to say on forums xD I'll tell you later

But just know I'm always here for you. ♡
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited February 2017
    Much love <3
  • <3... just lots n lots o' <3...
  • All of the brightest wishes sent to you!
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    don't change for us...you're doing great. sending much love <<<333
  • I hope everything get better soon <3
  • Aww, hope your family problems gets solved soon, also try applying some medical oil to help release stomach cramps. :) Cya soon Feeeeee ;3
  • Rosey I want you to be able to talk to me sometime.
  • I can't thank you guys enough, all these beautiful comments have made my day, Ty. :)
  • Get well soon :)
    Hope your parents fix their problems and you get you tummy cramps away x3
    Hope to see you soon
  • Heya!!! I was wondering who you were earlier. Now I know. Hope you feel better soon and just know the ever loving CC community is here if you have problems <3
  • I kinda get u on the parents part (tho it's kinda fixed now)
    Hope everything in your life just jumps in a luxoride and only drives front :D
    Get well soon :3
  • Thank you, again! My parents problems between each other have seemed to fade away, maybe it was just a phase, they needed a break from each other for a day or two.
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited March 2017
    I hope you get better soon!
    Have a slice of pizza *gives pizza*
    EDIT: Sorry for necroposting, i forgot to see the date
  • It's not necroposting. I commented on this only a week or so again. So thanks, parents are fine and stomach cramps are getting better, but thanks! :)