please read if you saw my "this update sucks for poor people"

"I really like this new update but, prices really need to be lowered ive been playing cc for probably 1 1/2 years and even I cant afford a car because I don't spend really money on this game I don't understand why prices cant be lowered at least by a tiny bit I only have 55c while there are new players running around with luxo cars and 400k when ive been playing for so long (longer then I should) and cant even afford a dork mobile :p welp now that I got that off my chest cya"

So I said this awhile ago and its funny how I get a bunch of comments saying "work for it" "just takes a few days" "i earn 85k in just a month" when I said I didn't want to spend dozens of days on this game that isn't as entertaining any more to gain just one item, this game has a great community but one that is very stingy with simple in game money and items, all I see anymore are payaways, scams, and fake giveaways just to get people into their shop I'm not saying I need more and more free things but some people that play this game are happening to turn greedy and ask for things I stopped playing this game for I don't know how long because I couldn't go anywhere without being asked for things and it started to annoy me. The point of that was the idea of "Selling items to gain profit" when its nearly impossible to do certain things with the way people act, they want what they want and they get what they want. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Comments

• - Angelica -- Angelica - Member
    edited February 2017
    Agree, I would not be having any fun in this game if I never bought cubits, I buy about 20k every 3 months. But even with that money I don't seem to be able to get anywhere with it. It is also hard for someone to get lots of cubits unless they win cubits, steal cubits -_-, or earn it by selling...what? People that are poor can only sell materials, blocks, or cheap hats because that is all they have. And once someone gets a decent amount of cubits, they will spend it all on that ONE thing they have been saving up for and guess what, they are broke again. Normally these days, my average amount of money i have are about 1-2k which I save for "emergencies". So yeah I agree with ya.
  • Agree, I would not be having any fun in this game if I never bought cubits, I buy about 20k every 3 months. But even with that money I don't seem to be able to get anywhere with it. It is also hard for someone to get lots of cubits unless they win cubits, steal cubits -_-, or earn it by selling...what? People that are poor can only sell materials, blocks, or cheap hats because that is all they have. And once someone gets a decent amount of cubits, they will spend it all on that ONE thing they have been saving up for and guess what, they are broke again. Normally these days, my average amount of money i have are about 1-2k which I save for "emergencies". So yeah I agree with ya.

at least 1 person understands what I ment
  • edited February 2017
    It is not that one person understand what you meant, it is just that people have different viewpoints. For example you have an issue with grinding when others do not. So their opinion is going to differ. You are of a smaller minority which is not inherently a negative thing just different. Most people recognize this is a free to play game which equals having to put a lot of time in the game or real money to get anywhere. If you are a person that has many real life obligations that accompany your time leaving you only able to play Cubic Castles a few hours a week you will defiantly be in a dilemma. I suggest playing a game that you pay a base fee for where all features are accessible. If you really love CC and this is not an option then you are going to have to find a way to rethink things seeing the situation in a different light or you are going to be eternally unhappy due to the nature of how this game is oriented. One is entitled to have an opinion and it is great that you are voicing how you feel. Except what you desire is like asking a ocean to change to fresh water. Free to play games are their own unique body of water.

I have never spent a dime on CC, it has been due to grinding, opportunities, friends, and countless hours invested to have gotten where I am. I feel that this is a very fair game and it is easy to obtain what you desire but as stated it will require a large amount of time. Thankfully I don't have a life lol.
  • edited February 2017
    i mostly earn c from grinding- mining, farming, crafting, as well. i have had tol buy cubits, though, for big events. luckily for those who attend HPS's giveaways, lol, i am a chronic insomniac, and one coping skill is grinding myself to sleep... HPS members also work together to gather items we sell in our vend shop, and we are known for good prices on a select few building material craftables- fancy floor, carpet, mosaic, varnish, and now, roads. we cant hardly keep things in stock fast enuff.

i've been a guild leader in a couple other free-to-plays and it's almost always the same deal in this genre. to be successful, you need to either invest money or time. it's difficult to just play casually, without investing either, and rise very quickly. that's the nature of the genre. Devs need to get paid somehow for their work. if they aren't making anything from game sales up front, in-game economy generates the income. would you get up n go to work every day if you got nothing for it? i've worked volunteer jobs n run an NGO after we lost funding, but i had my income needs met from other part time jobs or board members helping me, or it was an internship necessary for my profession. and never did i have to put up with the amount of crap CC devs do.. if you knew my profession, lol, that's really saying something! (have had guns n knives pulled on me in the course of doing my job and, often, lives were on the line.)

in CC, there is a lot more for free than in most of the Free to plays i have played, and one can be successful with much less cash and more effort than in other games. So you can't get bunny pjs, a starry scarf, an umbrella or a luxury car. BFD. life is hard everywhere. Stuff isn't everything....
  • 007Awesome007007Awesome007 Member
    edited February 2017
    [removed]
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

"I really like this new update but, prices really need to be lowered ive been playing cc for probably 1 1/2 years and even I cant afford a car because I don't spend really money on this game I don't understand why prices cant be lowered at least by a tiny bit I only have 55c while there are new players running around with luxo cars and 400k when ive been playing for so long (longer then I should) and cant even afford a dork mobile :p welp now that I got that off my chest cya"

So I said this awhile ago and its funny how I get a bunch of comments saying "work for it" "just takes a few days" "i earn 85k in just a month" when I said I didn't want to spend dozens of days on this game that isn't as entertaining any more to gain just one item, this game has a great community but one that is very stingy with simple in game money and items, all I see anymore are payaways, scams, and fake giveaways just to get people into their shop I'm not saying I need more and more free things but some people that play this game are happening to turn greedy and ask for things I stopped playing this game for I don't know how long because I couldn't go anywhere without being asked for things and it started to annoy me. The point of that was the idea of "Selling items to gain profit" when its nearly impossible to do certain things with the way people act, they want what they want and they get what they want. Am I the only one who thinks this?

The price of trucks is fine for the great effort of almost 1 year that the developers were working hard to make the update gives all meaning and not just trucks cost very cheap!...
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    There is no need to have another thread on the exact same topic. Just continue posting in the original thread.

Closing
This discussion has been closed.