Car Bugs go here!

Comments

• Sometimes, when I go open the app... It suddenly crash...
    And it took me several times to open the app :C
    Also, my items in my inventory are blurry
    Here's the photo I got from my IPad:
    It doesn't show much on the picture but in-game it's blurry...

Same
  • I dont know if it important but when my car is under acceloring and i jump to it i stuck
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2017
    -When placing a horizontal accelo on top of a vertical accelo on the side of the realm (Horizontal accelo facing edge) Then slowly drive a car into it you shoot 25+ blocks outside of the realm. Note: I did notice it doesn't work sometimes and only works on one side of the realm.

-When placing vertical accelo she in the air without any blocks under them the car does not bounce at all.

-Cars go through blocks when going to fast. (We where experimenting with a car coaster with accelo and put some glass half way through the coast in front of a accelo and you go straight through the glass.)

-When placing a web on top of ice with a ice Boulder next to it then driving towards the ice Boulder your car gets stuck and can no longer move and you can't mine it. (Not sure if ice has to be aorund everything.)

-Sometimes if your car is to close to a block and you try to jump into it you land on the edge of the block. I encountered this with a chair where every time I tried to jump into the car I got stuck on the edge of the chair.

-This has only happened to me a few times and I may just be crazy, but sometimes if my car is right next to a wall and I get out I will be in the wall and can jump up on top of it.

-On bouncy blocks your qbee bounces but not your car.

-If you drive a car into a throne it gets stuck.

-Car wheels don't spin >:O I know it's not a bug, just wanted to mention that. xD

• Cosmic you forgot to fix the cars interacting with prize dispensers, cash registers, trash cans, chests and kennels.
    Cars go through snot as if it has phantom phoam on it. (They do not sink like qbee she do)
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited March 2017
    @CosmicCow I'm sorry for bothering you, I know u have a lot to do right now, but I have found a bug where if you have a car and interact with chests, password sentrys, kennels, it doesnt seem to work.

Sincerely,
    CoolGuyBoss
  • I found a bug that happens when you drive at the maximum car speed, then gradually slow down while entering a portal. If done correctly, you end up on the other side of the portal.
  • Drive through dropper blocks at top speed... You disconnect
    I found a bug that can be abused easily, I will pm you how to do it cosmic.
  • UsUs Member
    this is the new glitch from cars update?
  • edited February 2017
    CosmicCow said:

If you find something, please report in this thread thanks!

If you watch someone else drive, there is a chance that they want show up in the car, but you see them chasing it instead.
    Ipad Mini, 1st gen
    IOS, forgot which one, I'll check later
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited February 2017
    I said:

Weird glicth 0_o, looks like script
    Off-topic:
    Your outfit is similar to mine >:0
  • I said:

If I remember correctly you were the one who was flying, right?
    hacks? xD

@iCantiWill

• I said:

If I remember correctly you were the one who was flying, right?
    hacks? xD

@iCantiWill

Yea lol 'I' was hacking
  • Is it a bug when you try to place a car in the mine but you can't? (message pops up and says "Can't place car!". Because I was watching RedEagle's stream, and he could drive in mines.
  • @CosmicCow i have found 1/2 bugs...
    1. i had my pedestrian block in glass (with some other car stuff) and when i tried to place my car it came up with the message that comes up if you have a ped block place and try to place a car

2. if you get shrunk and jump in a car, you can still be squished...dunno if this is a bug tho xD

• @CosmicCow i have found 1/2 bugs...
    1. i had my pedestrian block in glass (with some other car stuff) and when i tried to place my car it came up with the message that comes up if you have a ped block place and try to place a car

2. if you get shrunk and jump in a car, you can still be squished...dunno if this is a bug tho xD

Getting squished by a giant car sounds normal :P
  • Wats with the store? Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 8.10.39 am

Happens when opening the store while in a car.
    Before the cars came out my cubit store looked like this.
    I like the store this way.
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited February 2017
    Ok well the bug I found is kind of small but how it works is if a car goes off the edge and you jump into it just in time, then your wheels follows it endlessly but to others it does not, to others you are just standing somewhere random.. As I said small bug.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Checkpoint bug
  • When you go through a door with a car, and try to acess the chest you have to relog/replace the car then jump in and out to use a chest or other items you can acess
  • Screenshot_2017-02-26-13-54-05
    Not sure if this is a bug, but we tried to place our cars on this platform to jump off but I think due to the ladder, it meant that we could not move in our car, nor jump out of it. It happens also if you place your car and fall the the bottom of the ground.
  • RootbeerrRootbeerr Member
    edited February 2017
    Edit... whoops... I just realized somebody already reported this bug,...
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited February 2017
    So something happened with Nerve so I can't log into it on forums so.. I have to use this account. (Sorry just wanted to report this bug then I will try to fix Nerve)

Anyways, a few times now I have been racing and I randomly teleport to the checkpoint, I did not die or anything I was just on the race check racing when I teleported back to the checkpoint like I had died. This has happened to me 5 times or so and @LegendOfMystic multiple times.
  • I cant open CC Store :c I play on phone. Iphone 5 version lastest version. Already tried deleting and reinstalling it 2 times and my connection is stable. What do I do? O-O
  • ok so. On Mac. Bc I play on mac.
    If you go to the Overworked door to a lobby in a car, then press cancel. Random things will happen. I once got out of bounds and I only had a body, legs, and a head. My arms were across the screen. I walked, my arms came back but glitchy inside of me. I spawn in corners, I got out of bounds. I somehow spawned underground. Just try it out. It's super glitchy with cars
  • eagence said:

Not specific to cars but specific to update:
    -Yellow Stripe Road issue, as Xx_TPM1243_xX (Mudkip) said:

Yellow Stripe Road does not work with %10 double crafting perk...
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10557/road-crafting#latest
    (I didn't tested yet...)

i've found, after much road-crafting (over 5.000) that, as far as i can see, the crafting perks dun't work at all on road blocks.

• This guy was driving his car, but wasn't in it, it happened to me also and was interesting to watch but I didn't screenshot myself glitching
    2017-02-28 11.09.33
    2017-02-28 11.06.12
  • Being able to shoot out using wand inside a car, is dat a bug too? :/
  • Being able to shoot out using wand inside a car, is dat a bug too? :/

If thats a bug, i hope it doesnt get fixed >:3 #CarPvp