HPS OCEANIA BATTLEFRONT NEXT TEAM PVP- SAT MARCH 25 - SIGN UP BY FRI MARCH 24

Ships001

WINNERS:
FIRST PLACE, 7OOO: BLUE NAVY! 6 Folks showed up, but had a real battle from
SECOND PLACE, w only two members, splitting 2K, RED PIRATES, and also puttin up a huge fight, in
THIRD PLACE, BLACK PIRATES, splitting 1k, also w 2 members showing up

ZI was amazed at the ferocity of the tiny pirate teams against the much bigger, more well-coordinated Navy team. Somerthing to be said fer Guerilla warfare n sheer insanity, no?

CONGRATS N GOOD GAME, ALL!

--------------------------------------------------------
The next Team PVP in HPS Oceania BattleFront will be Saturday March 25th.
Team Check-In- 4:45pm Cubic Time
Battle Begins- 5:00pm
Battle continues until 5:45pm. If, at that time, no team has clearly won, survivors meet in Gladiator Arena. Spectators are allowed to observe.

Please Read The NEW R.O.E.! They have been Updated!

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:

-Players: Sign up with LucieWinterwolf In-Game or by posting here. Maximum Crew Members=10.
-The Observation Deck and all Lounges are Battle-Free Zones. Violators Will Be Banned.
-All Fighters will wear a Shirt with their team color. If you do not have one, See the Referee BEFORE Check-In Time. Referees Wear All Orange. Changing Shirts During Event Takes You Out Of Play. Shirts will be available for players without them, at gathering time.
-Do Not Attack Non-Combatants, Especially Referees. You will be Banned.
-Team Members Must be Signed In At Check-In Time with Referee. If You Are Not Signed In, You Cannot Receive A Prize, And Will Be Removed From Arena.
-Fighters May Not Escape to Observation Deck During PVP. To Do So Takes You Out Of Play.
-This is a Sudden Death Event. If You Die, You Are Out Of Play. You May Come to Observation Deck and Watch Only.
-Last Remaining Team Wins 5000C, Second to Last Wins 2000C, Third Place Wins 1000C. Fourth Place Receives Nothing.
-Prizes are divided Equally Among Team Members.

SIGN-UPS SATURDAY FEBRUARY 25

If You Sign Up, Please Show Up On Time. Don't Let Your Team Members Doiwn!
It is HIGHLY recommended to meet with and practice with your team in advance of the match!

BLUE NAVY TEAM

GREEN MERCHANT MARINE TEAM

RED PIRATE TEAM

BLACK PIRATE TEAM

SEE YE THERE! YAAARRR!

More About HPS Oceania: The Entrance is on the upper glass observation deck. This is a Battle-Free Zone, and violators WILL be banned. Above this, behind main entrance is the Gladiator Arena, Where Tied Matches are Un-Tied. The observation deck has 4 entrances to the PVP/Role-Play Arena below- One for each team. Each team has its own lounge in the battle-free zone, and in the PVP Arena- A fort and 3 battle ships. Each fort has a different strategy for defense. In addition, for exploration and treasure-based games, there are 4 hidden undersea caverns and, amongst the ruins of Atlantis, there is a secret portal to the Atlantean Palace, complete with hidden passages and a few surprises of its own.

Comments

• Phew! Congrats to all Treasure Hunt winners! Especially Fluffy McDoodles, who won the pet dragon! Great Game, All!
    Now it is time to sign up for the PvPs! Leave a message here or catch me in-game =) I will keep teams updated as folks sign up!
  • TODAY (WEDNESDAY FEB 22) ONLY CANCELLED- I can't log on to CC or even open it, tired of trying, guessing Devs overloaded w bug issues today, soooo Saturday Game is still on n open for Sign-ups.
  • Today's Game is ON~ Sign up for a team Now! Teams meet on the battlefield at 4.45pm cubic, battle starts@ 5pm. don't worry if ye dun't have team color shirt :) they will be vailable by team entrances to arena.
  • Updated: The next Team PVP in HPS Oceania BattleFront will be Saturday March 25th.
    Updated Rules Of Engagement a bit...
  • A I RA I R Member
    edited March 2017
    I sign up for blue team like last time :D, sure UltimaZ
  • A I R said:

I sign up for blue team like last time :D

bro lets team up

• ^Bio^^Bio^ Member
    I SIGN UP FOR BLUE TEAM XD march 25th so rip