Paladin Proving Grounds

My first video for CC's benefit!

If you're looking for a real challenge, try this Hardcore Parkour. It's not meant to make you rage, but it IS meant to separate the elite from the common. Even I can't beat it on the first try.

Also, I put this in General Chat because I'm following the example of @gdog with where on the forums his videos go.

Comments

• edited February 2017
    (IMO)The first parts are mostly based on luck. Just hope no one is there when you are doing the parkour. The foamed glass are simply annoying and does not reflect our parkour skills.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited February 2017
    It's a good parkour, but I wouldn't say it's "hardcore" (You can ask Kewbin Redwood for more details)
    Things are a bit complicated sometimes, but it's not that hard.
    But, one of many positive thing that I like in it is the suitable difficulty for players (Considering that "" is a low rank.
    And, you should fix the "minion" part because it's broken.

Overall: 7/10

sdfgd321gd6g4d6g4

(IMO)The first parts are mostly based on luck. Just hope no one is there when you are doing the parkour. The foamed glass are simply annoying and does not reflect our parkour skills.

You can consider it a "luck tester" and see how lucky you are. (I'm the most unlucky)
    #seethingspositively

Seriously though, many people (Me included) don't really like the idea of chooing randomly to decide our fates (Especially if it's in a pre-hardcore, no-checkpoint parkour)
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    We have a designated thread for posting screenshots and videos of the game.
    I think this will be better suited there.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/21/photo-video-album#latest
This discussion has been closed.